Release 197: New Universe, New Worlds, and New Characters!

Anyone have an idea of the new planet layout, planet names, and if selecting certain planets as a starting planet is like selecting a server? i.e. US EAST, US WEST? Curious if there were latencies or if it doesnt really matter. Sorry at work so can’t hop on and play yet!

ok, so I had my hour of fun for today and sit now at work … will be able to play again on saturday and don’t like the waiting. But how goes that old saying …

If life gives you lemons, CRUSH KILL AND DESTROY THEM !¡! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

OMG, just got home from work, been dying to see if it went live. looks like it, omg, signing in.

1 Like

OMG female characters and all the colors…OMG, it’s too much, overload of happyness!!!

2 Likes

A question.

When i try to warp to other planets it say my warp distance is to low and i should rise it with skills, but i can not find any skill that raise it.
Only warp related i see is the skill to build portals. What am i missing?

@Heureka, I think it’s the blink sec one

1 Like

I find it, from level 12.
Soon there. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Managed to get a couple of hours in :grinning: although I think I spent most of that time trying to pick what colour my character was going to be :joy: …will we be getting any face selection alternatives before it goes fully live? (seems a bit odd there aren’t any to choose from) …I also spent quite a lot of time in Sanctum waiting for the planet to rotate a couple of times trying to decide on a good spot to start. It would be nice if it could be speeded up a tiny bit or even better if we could move it around to look at it. I love the vibrancy of colour and contrast of the new starter planet so far although the rocks etc do seem to be a little bit dark. The tutorials are all pretty straightforward and move along a rapid pace so you can get through the basics pretty quickly.

2 Likes

I think there should be a palette to chose from and not just 1 to 256 ^^ It’s way to complicated on this way :wink:

@SamF ? … is there allready a point on the devs’ todo lists like that or do you want to make notes? ^^

Thank you for all your efforts creating such a wonderful game! :smiley: I only have one question. Now that we created our first characters without the ability to further customize them , will we be able to do so them after you add extra customizations like race ? Maybe giving all players Cubits for a character appearance reset?

1 Like

When we upgrade the character customisation everyone will reciece a character reset.

11 Likes

Will the upgrade character customisation include an alternative to the ‘nappy’ that all our characters have to wear at the moment? :rofl: … even if we could change the colour of them that would help :grin:

1 Like

Yeah we know it’s not ideal, it’s on our list to provide a better solution.

4 Likes

Would you like the new glitch where you can see the planet you are currently on, in the sky? LOL

Yes thinking about it now I guess it was a little bit long winded scrolling through all the colours but I mostly meant it was because I couldn’t make up my mind :slightly_smiling_face: soo much choice

1 Like

I spent a long time picking the perfect shade of green that no one else would have, and one of the first characters I meet was the same color.

4 Likes

Does this mean the amount of cubits received after level 50 has been lowered? What is the amount of cubits awarded after level 50 in the new universe?

That has remained constant.

3 Likes

Ok thanks. . wanted to check.

:heart_eyes:

welp, this now guarantees I will never go meteor hunting… good job on splitting professions, it’s really working. there are so many activities that used to be fun for me, I wanted to do it all, but now I think I’m just gonna be a miner/gatherer with my main and craft/forge tools with my other account.

YES! Thank you! This was desperately needed. I like that you stop getting them after level 50, by then you should know what you need and are not making mistakes anymore. :+1:
Also the lighting helped with character creation especially now that we have a choice of so many colours! I love it!! :smiley:

This is awesome, all of it! I love cool little extras like this. :smiley:

Thank You!!! :smiley:

awesome update, great job devs, as usual!

1 Like