Release 197: New Universe, New Worlds, and New Characters!

Creatures should give up.

FYI - @dave

3 Likes

Thank you for the fast response. I knew that couldn’t be right… wouldn’t make sense

I have the exact same problem, I have my workshop on a level 3 planet, build into a mountain and i can see monsters on the compass aggroing in caves on the other side of the wall. There are no doors or windows.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure cuttletrunks trunks will chase forever once they get aggroed. The only way I’ve been able to escape them is running far enough away that I think they despawned…

5 Likes

I have tried running, they are persistent. . I can hide but seems that going to sanctum and waiting is the only good way. And when in Sanctum stay away from the portal…

1 Like

If you can outrun them (high agility), they will eventually give up if you get too far from them (or maybe they despawn - it happens after they drop off radar). But they don’t seem to be leashing at all

1 Like

Too high agility

Updated OP for details of Release 197.1.

18 Likes

Journal Objective New World Order (Tier 3 Core Objective) tell you now correctly to Craft a Warp Augment using a Workbench but when you do craft it at workbench it still does not register.

1 Like

how do we change the text chat color??? (after getting the gleam club)

Also is it supposed to auto fuel others beacons that are associated with your purchase?

:scream: the animation for returning to sanctum has changed :cry: :sob:

4 Likes

I would very much like to know this as well ;o

Instead of using health on biitula and other t3s toss 4 points into kinetic armor and you will be immune to everything except the explosions.

2 Likes

Are there any other things being planned to be added to Gleam club or The Exchange besides what’s listed? Inventory expansions like in other MMOs? Notification system for when materials are done being crafted?

Do I need to buy a tint package on the Exchange to use the advanced Gleam Club Tinting?

Do my beacons have to have fuel in them for them to autorefuel?

2 Likes

I am curious about how this works too.

Yes, currently you have to add fuel first. Then the amount of fuel is equal to the time left you have in your GC subscription.

2 Likes

Much obliged!

NOW they fix luck, after I have spend 3 days grinding diamonds super hard XD

1 Like

Well you certainly aren’t the only one. We have had 3 people grinding all the gems so we can complete our full set of all the machines today. So we feel ya…

2 Likes

I feel like 800 cubits/£6.38 to reset your skills once is far too expensive.

Cosmetics etc. yeah in the Exchange I can see that but skill resets being that costly seems unnecessary.

1 Like