Release 197 - Report issues here

Adding an extra 50? What’s the extra 50?

Ditto to this one… just now occurred to me as well.

Still getting only 1-2 resource from gem seams. This cant be right. I got max luck

An old bug:
If you set mouse middle button for interactive key in control setting, will show as “Unknow Mouse Button”

Game cannot recognize the extra mouse button

There is no animation of backward/sideward swimming, it looks very strange in third person.

Edible Lamella will not stack with Reactive Lamella

Here come an enormous reply for (hopefully) everyone else’s bugs that were not mentioned in one of my previous posts. If I have accidentally left out your comment, let me know.

The instruction about acquiring or crafting stones does seem confusing if it only completes once they are placed within the inventory, so a note about this has been added to the database as per my reply in post #287.

As for the task ‘Place Grass Seed’, were you placing the seeds on a grass block with no blades of grass, or one with existing blades of grass?

It’s working fine for me. When you crafted four of them, did you remember placing them into your inventory?

Did you intend to rebind Quick Move (as it’s now called instead of Run) to the E and R keys?

Was that task from the Door Combinations Builder Objective? If so, it’s working fine for me. Can you give more details on what you were doing at the time?

I can’t reproduce this now. Did you assign the 9 key to something else beforehand?

As @Barneylee57 says, what language are you using? Also, do you have a screenshot of the problem?

Can you show a screenshot showing the sap and glue side-by-side? Is it affected by the time of day?

I’ve added a bug about the crafting table objective not completing, along with the one about crafting a Beacon Control (as mentioned in post #287), but the other objectives during the initial tutorial are working fine for me. Could you list the ones that were not working for you and describe what you were doing at the time?

Also, if you have any other specific objectives that are not working due to fulfilling the requirements before they become available, please let us know so we can take a look at them.

They’re not in the game yet, but we have plans for this.

This is on our to-do list.

I can’t reproduce this, as I have a Objective Coffer available at that particular moment. Did you anything in particular (e.g. did you quick collect all coffers prior to the objective appearing on screen)?

Are you referring to the Body Tint at the start during the character creation process? If so, can you recall the exact name of the chosen colour?

What’s the exact name of the objective?

I’m a little confused here. Are you saying that you get XP from placing down blocks and picking them up again?

Seems fine for me. Can you go into a bit more detail on what you were doing exactly? Did this apply to certain areas of the inventory?

Can you go into more detail here? Did you have a smart stack of tools?

Can you go into specific details as to what you were doing?

Are you able to recall the names of the Eye Tint and the Body Tint that you had selected?

This one?

Note: The name of this head piece is called Grasp, which is the second option

@OmniUno, regarding your posts from #80 and #320

You’ve cropped out the text here, but is it displaying ‘${WARP_DESTINATION}’?

For the other text issue concerning Finata, what menu and tab did you find this on? I haven’t seen this in game so far, but you have supplied a screenshot as proof, so I’ll add this to the bug database.

All the Wildstock do all day is to come and kick bottoms and chew grass, and they’re all out of grass. There’s no way they can be part of the Gleam club.

But yes, the icon does look very similar, so I’ve sent this to the UI designer to have a look.

What are your Target FPS and Target Minimum FPS options set up? Also, what are the locations for this particular location?

Can you provide examples of screenshots showing this?

I’m not sure I understand. Can you go into more detail?

Let us know which words need adjusting.

Were you doing anything in particular when this occurred?

Thanks for the coordinates. Would you be able to provide a screenshot of the area in question and another screenshot showing the character currently in the falling animation state?

I can’t reproduce this. When you said that you had crafted four glass in a blocks, do you mean that you have left the Furnace crafting them without clicking on Start Furnace / Stop Furnace?

Did she complete all of the tutorial objectives beforehand?

Have a look at this forum topic here:

This may explain what’s going on.

What happens exactly? We did fix some issues where doors were glitching.

Do you mean when you’re crafting both the Furnace Base and the Furnace Crucible? As I can’t reproduce this. Can you provide screenshots for the issue?

When you say you can hear other players, do you mean when the text appears above characters’ head, or when they do emotes (e.g /wave, /laugh)?

Seems alright for me. How many times have you seen this occur?

Seems fine to me. Were you doing anything in particular?

It might be hard to illustrate it this way, but can you provide some screenshots of this occurring?

It’s working fine for me. Do you have examples of tracked places where it’s not working for you?

Are you referring to the recipe for the normal sign, which requires any stones, nail, ink, spark and power? This one doesn’t need gems, unless you were intending to craft another type of sign.

I’ll pass your feedback onto the designers.

Are you talking about warp to all worlds, or just specific ones that are near or far away?

This is working as designed. It’s listed within Settings → Control.

The first part is definitely a bug, so I’ve added that to the database as explained in post #287. As for the second, the tooltip is still on screen for me. How long did you wait before returning to the sanctum?

How often does it occur? Also, bear in mind that when items are dropped, they are not automatically collected straight away. You would have to move away briefly before going back to where the items are so that they get sucked towards your character.

This should be fixed in the latest patch.

I’ll add a note to the database for someone to look at.

I can’t reproduce this. What blocks were you chiselling?

If you have added extra warp conduit blocks after moving Oort Shards onto the Portal GUI menu, then the shards will pop out. You will need to pick them up again.

What are the coordinates of these locations?

Creatures can sense where you are. But after a while, they should give up as long as your character doesn’t come into view quickly. Is that not happening for you and that the creatures are always in an aggressive state?

I can’t reproduce it. The task is fine for me as I’m on such a world. What world was this occurring for you on?

What type of Boulders did you collect them from?

How many times did this occur to you? Does it only happen when trying to trade this particular totem?

Was that the only settlement you had visited, or did you visit any other?

Looks okay to me. Is this only occurring on those worlds? If so, which ones in particular?

This is related to the issues that players are experiencing with resources on worlds, which we are looking at.

I’ll pass your feedback onto the designers.

That’s very strange. What were the circumstances leading up to this? Did the warp conduit close by itself or did someone close it?

Does this affect all bombs, or just some of them?

You’re right, it does seem random. I’ll pass all your comments to the designers to get an explanation for it.

1 Like

As Discourse cannot take more than 32,000 characters, here’s the second part:

I couldn’t reproduce this, although you have provided a screenshot which is proof that it’s not working for you, so I’ll add this to the bug database. What ingredients did you use for crafting Vital Essence? In my case, I used Spitter Eyes.

There does appear to still be issues with drowning, so we’ll take a look at it.

We have made some improvements to the lighting in the latest patch. Let us know if it’s still occurring.

Do you mean they are not displayed on the top left of the screen?

This has been added to the database.

I’ve noticed that you have also posted this in a separate forum topic as well. What was the outcome there?

It’s a known issue.

I’ve not been able to reproduce this so far. What tools were you using to mine and harvest?

A few players have previously reported issues with objectives not working. But for clarify, can you list the ones that didn’t work for you in the event that you found an objective that wasn’t reported already?

Do you have examples of coordinates showing where this is occurring?

Seems fine to me. Is it still happening after the latest patch?

Which light? Can you supply a screenshot showing this?

Did you have the option to submit a crash dump after loading the game again?

What are the coordinates of this location?

Where? I can’t see it. Unless you’re talking about that hint of a pink circle.

@Jiivita reported an issue with spitter projectiles in a previous release, but it looks like it can happen with Cuttletrunk projectiles as well, so I’ve added this to the bug database.

I’ll add a note to the database.

I’m not sure I understand. What’s the actual issue?

Similar to the issue reported by @Zina in post #160.

Thanks for the report, I’ve added this to the bug database.

By GC do you mean Gleam Club or something else? Also, do you have screenshots?

Thanks for the screenshot, I’ve added a bug to the database.

Is this about Attributes and Luck Bonus skills? If so, then we’ll have to take another look at it.

I’ll add your comments to the bug database.

No animation for swimming backwards / sideways swimming

It’s unlikely that this will be in for 1.0, but I’ll pass your comments onto the animators.

Cannot stack all Lamella items

Looks like it can’t smart stack with Glowing Lamella either. Thanks for the report, I’ve added this to the bug database.

2 Likes

Edible Lamella seems to be stacking with normal foods now, which might be the reason why (I guess seeing as it’s edible right away?).

Yes, and I sent it two times because the first time I wasn’t sure about what caused the crash and tested again.

If possible, please replace those color that hurts eyes as soon as possible before the game is officially released! (Yes, I meaning is about those red planets)

I can confirm that it effects Copper, Iron, and Titanium Bombs… i don’t have the others to test so i don’t know about them ><

I crafted 4 and placed the first 2 when finished inside my beacon and the other 2 shortly after.
Maybe the problem was not having all 4 of them in my inventory at the same time.
But I did craft 4, had them in my inventory so they should have registered as acquired right?

It seems that expanding your chat window actually pushes them off the screen and even after closing the chat window they stay off the screen, maybe this cound be fix so expanding chat window wouldn’t affect the positioning of the pinned objectives?

I confirm this is a very old bug

When there are other block above the fluid block, this liquid block top surface won’t rendering. However, because liquid block height not reach a full block. If there are other fluid block near this liquid block on the side, the gap will be completely transparent.

It seems that the world-builder fluid fill generating for is earlier then generating the caves, which causes the generated river to not automatically fill the cave adjacent to the river.

These bugs occur in anywhere and not in a specific location

Yeah, I’m talking about pink planet reflected in water

Yes it is

Its in the sanctum when accessing the warp conduit on the right hand side to warp somewhere.

I feel the same - definitely need more primitive signs that don’t need power to craft.

“New World Order - Craft a warp augment using a workbench” doesn’t work although it refers to the right crafting station now.

it is not a different color in the inventory/storage (at least not for me) its just that as @Xaldafax says… some trees drop white sap instead of the normal yellow (not just lustrious but not all of them either)

yes that head set did it for me (but only one time) and i cant remember what color combination i was using at the time

I may have been slightly wrong here (condisering my reply was meant as an examplel only - i would reccomend going by the other users, i do not personally see a problem as such, but it is tru that some mining seem to not be worth it at all (a balance issue maybe?)

The items are invisible on dropping does not happen often at all, it seems random more than anything, but a case in point i was playing with @boundmore last week when it happened to us - he dropped something for me (cant remember the item) and said i can’t see it… did you pick it up? i replied negatively because i did not… a few seconds later he said ahh i still have it lol and we traded person to person - i have only notice it happen a few times (seems to be fixed with the update yesterday)

Sorry i mean the glyph from the gleam club i will get those screen shots for you

How the GC (Gleam Club) says it SHOULD look on the 30 day purchase

How it actually looks
(noted by the glyph above my health bar)

EDIT: i do not know if it cannot be seen by others personally, but Merlin (i am not @ him because i don’t think he has the same name here) said to me yesterday that @wade44423 could not see the change on him as Merlin could ot see the change on Wade either (both are GC members)

If it bugs, it can also not complete even once the stones are moved to the inventory. It seems if it doesn’t work first time it just won’t work. Other objectives have required me to be at the machine when the crafting ends (perhaps in the beacon?) so it could be related to that.

Basic Boulders. The one that drops Flint and Opal (only the Opal ticks up the count).
//
I’ll see if I can scrot for the other request as asked but it was my old base on the other side of the planet & I think I deleted the landing warp point. :slight_smile: