Release 197 - Report issues here

Ol’ Besse herself. That makes a difference? I was under the impression that a lvl 1 meteor is the lowest of three levels, and have been fighting them for a few days, I die, ALOT, but never with the voracity of maxed out critters coming from the lowest level meteor. I expect this kind of stuff from lvl 2-3(as i have run across a few just today that were level 3 and didn’t spawn Mighty off Dump like that)
It was like they were gearing up for war, and came out expecting a battalion of players, but it was just lil ol me and they were ticked!
That death meter is just part of my screen nowadays it almost never fades out :grin::joy:

Edit: Maybe i should have worded it differently. So, Should a level one meteor spawn the strongest mobs relative to that tier planet? See above example, or on a lower tier planet like Delta Cancret should it spawn a bunch of Strong Cuttles(havent seen anything tougher as yet)

just a question, I was ready the Steam reviews and I found an user complaining about the mouse wheel changing your items in both hands. Is this still the default behavior? I find it a bit useless

1 Like

It can be configured to do both hands at the same time or just one hand

I know, I’m asking about the default. When I started played it was on both hands and I remember to feel very confused (and annoyed) until I found the configuration.

1 Like

That was the task but she has since been able to complete it… Not sure why it decided to work but it did. That leads to another issue that I think needs addressing, I think the game needs to be better at tracking objectives that are done out of the intended order, my wife had the bones of 40/50 hrs worth of gameplay logged by the time that objective decided to work and as such has a mountain of work done that would have cleared a lot of other objectives, all of which she’ll now need to do again.

1 Like

BRAN NEW ISSUE… CAPITAL OF TILL IS NOT APEARING CORRECTLY AND MY OWN SETTLEMENT IS NOT APPEARING IN ANY BEACON INFO OR WORLD INFO.

I have 174 000 Prestiege on my own on the world of TILL. there are only two other settle ments that are under my size. 40 000 and 54 000. One of them is MERLIN. but every time I log in he is the VICEROY of the planet and the capital even though hes only 25% of my size. Also when I go into the WORLDS option, it only shows they two settlements of theirs. Not even mine exists on the planet even though my personal prestiege is 174 000. What is going on here… this is a major glitch or am I missing something…

Please reply…
thank you
master builder

And by the way… i find the mouse configuration where both hands switch at the same time is extremely handy. Im a master builder. I have a specific item to place and my chisel, my weapon and food, and hammer and replaced object. I only have to rotate my mouse once or twice to have exactly two items i need in my hands at all times.

Dont understand why that micromanagement can be so hard to understand? :frowning:

Stay boundless
Master builder
Arma

It seems there are two broken objectives in this screenshot aswell, the mining survival challenges, they don’t have the item counts, also they seems to reset when you die or change character, don’t know if they can complete though, but you seems to complete the sub objectives by collectin just one of the given item type.

Landing sites.

When i returned to sanctum and used the right portal, a few of them showed up in the place list, but most of them are gone. Those that showed up was back in my list after i used the portal, but it was 5-6 of the total 20-25 that i had in list before.

Sometimes I hear the error message sounds of Boundless, like, when you try to hammer someone else beacon. Except, it is coming from other players. It would nice if that sound could only be heard by the player recieving that error message.

4 Likes

Thanks for the reply @vdragon!

In my opinion, I think it has to do with both the shine and the color, but the color less so. You can get a better look at the true color of refined metamorphic during the night(and the color looks ok then), with a torch in hand. However, you’ll also notice that that same torch will put a bright spot on the block as well, highlighting just how much “glaze” is on the block.

Especially now that there is a multitude of colors to choose from, I really see no need for these added effects to blocks. The variance in texture, design, and color is good enough. Maybe in the future, more advanced crafters can use an added ingredient to make such a shine possible(maybe something extraction-inspired, some type of oil, resin, and/or wax), but default refined and decorative blocks should’ve been left as they were before the wipe(at least I don’t remember there being such an effect on any refined block pre-wipe).

1 Like

+1 on this … it’s kinda annoying when living in a city and all arround you people to stuff and you just cant relax ^^

Ok, I got now how to start this debug window (hit F1) and here are screenshots when it starts giving me unplayable and disconnects. This usually happens when I move towards a portal hub.
Mind you sometimes I have disconnects even without a warning that the game is unplayable. And that can be while exploring the wilderness. These happen so fast I can’t pull up the debug in time (empties once disconnected …).

By the way the mousewheel is ignored for me for switching hand slots. It is accepted in the settings as option to switch but ingame it is just dead. Is that just me??
And I have problems even with the keyboard number buttons sometimes not responding at all, especially when I have assigned new items to a hand slot. Sometimes hitting Q resets it to work with number buttons, sometimes I have to reopen the inventory and remove & add the item in the hand I want before number buttons work again.

hmm, I have the same disconnecting lags (at least it seams so) … We are still trying to find the reason for those, but the last idea we had was a problem with the DNS-Client and it’s cache (cuz I had realized that my DNS-client of Wndows was going nuts most times I had such a lag/disconnect through the taskmanager which I had running next to my game (which I had windowed to keep an eye on cpu usage and networking of all my apps)).

I now tried to flush the cache (use the command " ipconfig /flushdns " in the command promt (Eingabeaufforderung in German) and had no issues since that time. But I only played for about an hour since so I’m not sure if that was the reason (but hopes are high ^^). The DNS cache saves the ips of all servers you crossed and if some of those changed over the time the pc has some minor issues finding the right data path (that’s at least what I have found about it in the net)

May be you try that as well (flushing the DNS cache is nothing which bares a risk, so no need for worries)

and PS: Please please give feedback to me if it helped you … I cant play the next days so I would feel relaxed when it works ^^

A bigger base on a mountain, a 5-6 long, 1 plot wide bridge to another mountain where there are a cluster of plots.

Doing Restock Request objective, Tier 3 “add coin to a request basket” doesn’t seem to be incrementing correctly. I add coin to the budget and the counter doesn’t move - but if I change the price of my request it ticks 1. Doesn’t matter what I change the price to, it ticks just once per price change.

If you are a member of gleam club and have perms on another persons beacon that is member of GC the timers do not line up correctly. I have 6 month GC and see 25w and the other person has 1 month GC and sees 3w on the same beacon. (Note: I added the beacon to my list of beacons. So I am not sure off the top of my head if the timers are messed up because of that or what. I can remove from my list and update.)

20180829220310_1

1 Like

Objective text says to build locks at a workbench when they are made at refineries.

I mean to say its the objective that’s not in correct order. WE keep doing the same actions several times during the tutorial objective dealing beacons, placement of beacon, adding friends to beacons, fueling the beacons. If your following the tutorial it gets irritating. It did it for all 7 alts.

Also XP bonus has completely stopped for xp foods. It does nothing.
Edit: I ate the xp bread, then a soup, the icon is still showing for the xp buff. But the souped wiped the buff off. I thought the buff was suppose to be active because the icon stays. I ate another bread and the xp is working again.