Release 197 - Report issues here

Also not showing spark in generator or things crafting in machine:

@Prome3us, thanks for the screenshots.

@willcrutchley, as @Prome3us has mentioned, can you check if you haven’t turned Sticky Keys on automatically?

Just those characters, or all of them? It’s not happening for me.

Oh, you took these screenshots during nighttime. It makes things a little difficult to see, but from where you placed the red crosses, did you build? As it currently looks like there’s a single line of blocks, which would make it a ‘road’ in this case, which probably means it may not merge.

Unless you did place blocks where the red crosses are. I just can’t see them.

Oh, it’s the crafting GUI window you’re referring to. I thought you meant a window made out of glass blocks or something.

Unless I’m not looking at the screenshot properly, I can’t see the other character here.

Just so I can understand your previous post, when you said ‘request basket at 86k coin’, do you mean that the basket has a budget of 86,000 coin? Also, what was the asking price you’ve set for this?

Thanks for the additional comments, I’ve added these to the bug database.

Do you touch type? Not that the question really matters all that much (although I taught myself that through a combination of using Mavis Beacon and The Typing of the Dead), but the only way I managed to get this to occur is to try and press Enter a split second after pressing E. It doesn’t always happens, but it’s an edge case I can probably add to the database.

That’s a very small screenshot you’ve provided. There’s no option to load a bigger one. As far as the comments are concerned, I’m not sure how that Request Basket is set up, but you could try and interact with it and check what the wanted items are. If an item in a smart stack is not wanted, then you won’t be able to sell it.

So it looks like there is a bit of a delay in showing resources on the atlas. We have made a note in the database to consider updating atlas in real time.

Looks like this was somehow broken along the way. I’ve added the issue to the database.

Are you still testing this out, or did you accidentally fall from that height?

As long as there isn’t a new issues forum topic, then continue posting in the current one.

Feel free to ask @james about that.

Looks like it was broken with the updated patch, so I’ve added this to the bug database.

That’s the point!!! He walked out of the GUI, he’s not visible anymore, only his glyph got stuck there!

Edit: I made a lil video about it:

Do you touch type? Not that the question really matters all that much (although I taught myself that through a combination of using Mavis Beacon and The Typing of the Dead), but the only way I managed to get this to occur is to try and press Enter a split second after pressing E. It doesn’t always happens, but it’s an edge case I can probably add to the database.

I’m not sure what touch typing is ? - So my guess would be no.
But yes, its everytime I press enter a split second after pressing E - Happens to me pretty much all the time actually, but could be it doesnt happen at times, I just don’t notice since I don’t really pay attention what letters I actually press when I type in words (if that makes sense).

Just those characters, or all of them? It’s not happening for me.

This one is harder to reproduce … I just notice that whenever I do a “>_<” it happens quite often, sometimes it seems to be attached to something else - My guess is that its tied to some sequence of characters being pressed, I’m just not 100% sure as to how, just yet, I’ll try pay more attention.

Either Slingbow master does not work, or tooltips are not updated.

Power 8, Dex 8, and sligbow master 1/5 gives me 1710 damage and 50 action speed. After leveling and putting 2 points in mastery, so I have 3/5 i have still 1710 damage and 50 action speed.

no, I didn’t - I only placed plots. Do you mean that settlement system can doesn’t just take plots placing into consideration, but also whether they are filled with player-placed blocks?

I have some reserved plots in the sky over wild land and when I get under them it says it is part of the settlement. So from what I see it shouldn’t need “player placed blocks”. But, I don’t know if that is intended or not, so it is a good question. We need the clarification.

1 Like

That was my understanding of it. When I expanded my base on Munteen it needed not only a road but a meaningful building on the road between them before it would clock they were related and a settlement.

1 Like

Yes that’s correct. The asking price was 16 coin each. The error shown to the seller was that the request basket was full, not that there wasn’t enough money.

@vdragon
I meant to add this to that last post but you got to it too quick ;). im standing on Beckon here, in my left hand is an atlas for besevrona with an amethyst in it and my right hand holds an atlas for serp with titanium in it.
Ol’Besse atlas has had that amethyst in it for about a week. Serp atlas i crafted last night and tried using it. Just for some more info i guess. :smiley:

Weird behaviour in the LoD algorithm, see the circled protrusion:

Three times already tonight I’ve been disconnected just as I’ve finished carefully digging down past lava to the right height for the resource I’m after. In a 2x1 tunnel, on the way down a shaft, in a small cave… Every time the stupid disconnect has stupid spawned me on the stupid surface near a stupid pack of stupid mobs and I’m stupid bored now of wasting my stupid time trying to get to mining terrority. I hope new gem worlds with working caves are spawned soon so I can forget this awkward waste of time.

Oh, and now the World is down again. Giving up on trying to mine gems, I’m just going to get thrown up every five minutes unless I can dig a 5x5 tunnel which’ll take me all night.

The game is far too grindy these days.

On Beservona I’m being disconnected every few minutes, sometimes portal in sanctum says back to world says something about socket being closed.

In the slingbow tooltip it doesn’t show damage increase from the slingbow perks, the slingbow will still do increased damage though

(damage modifier x3 perk affects the slingbow damage perk damage output too right? that might be broken, maybe i never understood it right though :P)

(appropriate damage)

@vdragon Did some testing regarding the request baskets, the issue I’m seeing is that if the smart stack contains both items that are requested and items that are not you can’t open it (right click) to select a stack of wanted items.

I tried it for a request basket that would accept iron ore but not copper ore and if I have a stack with both iron and copper I can’t get to the iron to sell it. But if I remove the copper from the smart stack before interacting with the request basket I can open the smart stack to get one stack of iron and sell.

New planet Kada has the water glitch baaaaaddddd. i noticed it all over in the gleam pit area.

Looking into the Beckon portal while the server is full will intermittently crash your client. It occurred to Pittle then later myself.

I shall check it after yesterday’s update, but early english.json file contains a few tints of “Fuschia” colour. Please, tweak it.

Does power coils (actually the power they generate reduce or increase the crafting time?)

Mass crafting advanced power coils in a workbench without any power tells me it will take 3h 7m (I know you need 1500 power to do that)

Mass crafting advanced power coils in a workbench that have 2400 power tells me it will take 5h 18m (and the actual timer when you start crafting is counting down from 5h 18 min)

So… what’s going on? Where is the bug?

This falling damage bug is annoying. Fall five blocks from something I’m building, dead, 8k XP penalty debt. Boring!

2 Likes