Release 197 - Report issues here

Sorry, should have mentioned I was on Finata too

check status here:

http://status.playboundless.info/

2 Likes

I was on Sochaltin (EU) ā€¦ and now i am out :confused:
It looks likes the servers are down

Ganbatte! Server-Chan, Ganbatteeeee!

If you do the objectives explicitly in order then the beacon control is recognized. Otherwise it doesnā€™t count if you already made it. Maybe even pinn this important thing in a thread, FOLLOW the objectives only , in order until it says your tutorial is done. Otherwise you will be doing some things twice.

what @T4LCOMX mentioned. Do not get ahead of yourself. Even the eating objective. I was already full and ate and it didnā€™t count. Had to go find more food.

Finally got the grass seeds to trigger by planting over and over. The furnace objective is just worded funny, Acquire OR craft stones, I crafted them but didnā€™t immediately acquire them by leaving them in the furnace, once I took them out it triggered.

After making an Atlas, I went to discover my first area. I landed west of ??? On Beckon, so I headed east for a bit and it prompted that I discovered the location Foresta Baldin(i think) but when I look at the Atlas it shows the unfogged location on the side of the Atlas, not centered on the crosshairs.

1 Like

If youā€™re playing via Steam, it is F12

1 Like

Finally get a chance to play and it seems the EU server is down :tired_face:

i can play now

im logged in, and i can play on the planet ā€œSochaltin 1ā€

EU worlds should be back up but itā€™s possible theyā€™ll go down again sometime during the night. There was a disk error on one of the disks which holds logs which caused the machine to hang, if it hits the error again it may hang again. Iā€™ll move the worlds to a new machine in the morning as a precaution against it repeating.

6 Likes

Thank you very much for your promptness

Bug/Issue Report #2

1. Explorer Objective = It should appear when you craft the Atlas, so people donā€™t go exploring and find out they have to do it all over again.

2. I was able to get XP from blocks I placed, Iā€™m not sure how, I was doing the 0/32 Build a Base Prestige Objective, and when I finished and removed my blocks, I got XP from them.

3. When I add a new Stone Hammer and Stone Axe (probably all tools, weapons, items) into my inventory, it un-equips the corresponding item if itā€™s currently equipped, so I have to re-equip everything.

4. When a tool breaks, it doesnā€™t always equip the next in line.

yeah had this on live and test they not all in my list had to friend some myself i know that are steamfriends

did ya tryblowing on the laser? :grin:

2 Likes

not for meeā€¦ looks normalā€¦ what language you using?

sap is still burnished yekllow for me

If you craft a crafting table before getting that objective, then you have to craft another one to get it. It doesnā€™t recognize you did that already.

@Xaldafax your right with the sap kind ofā€¦ the gfx when you are collecting is whiteā€¦ but once in inventory its yellow as it should be

2 Likes

I donā€™t really know if this is an issue or what, but thereā€™s two planets in the sky, Phenimorum and Seginiakai. Both of these appear to have the same people on them?!

The little orange dots being people?

ā€¦wait a moā€¦checking the above I just found MYSELF on one of the planets in the sky.

ermā€¦make that 5 planets in the sky I can seeā€¦all have the same players, and myself, on Ā¬_Ā¬

I got attacked and killed by a Stout Spitter on the hostile starter world while I was only level two. I hadnā€™t even made wooden tools yet.

It seems the level-based protection isnā€™t working anymore. Is that intended?

I donā€™t seem to have an exp debuff at least, so thatā€™s good