Release 197 - Report issues here

its a hostile world… and yes in the old universe we had protection on level 1>2

But SPOILERS :wink:

set my skills, but went and clicked other tabs at the top, went to character tab and then hit esc. Asked me if i wanted to apply my changes, i clicked apply, and the game crashed.

Also, random deaths while swimming and having air and food, and then dying

Bug Report #3

1. The Character I made didn’t save his skin color or eye color when I created him, I did Black Eyes and like a light skin color, and I wound up with Silver skin and blue eyes. If it matters, I used the hair style that looks like a crab claw vertical.

the 4 curly spikes? if so same here… but didn’t notice for a few hours (i never go 3rd person)

just to say at about 0130 (UK) i was playing with a guy from Denmark and a few from America on Gradivisa Te … i had to return to sanctum to get out of cave… the second i hit the sanctum they all said

bleh… servers down

i said… O.o woops… did i crash it? meaning i thought it was my fault because they crashed the exact same time… i made a coffee… came back and was able to warp back to planet without a drop in connection… they relogged in… and warped on me no issue (time gap in DC + relog for them was only 30 sec?)

(i was connected the entire time)

Another journal objective I cannot trigger, harvest 10 grass.

You can bulk craft without the volume crafting epic learned

(The tooltip on volume craft mentions bulk crafting)

oh, not only bulk craft? Thought bulk crafting is for free now while mass crafting + 20 slots come with the epic ^^

PS: Which it should, cuz on this way you don’t feel like a noob crafter if not spending those 5 points (and the massive cue with mass as an extra is still a big PLUS for the 5 points :wink: )

2 Likes

yeh i cant mass craft as standard either … lol

1 Like

A journal quest issue for me here

Builder: A plot for permissions
tier 3 builder objective
assign permissions to a beacon member

I have assigned to control beacon and 2 other separate beacons.

Please note that the member was already assigned before this objective popped up.
I unassigned then reassigned to try to get quest and it did not work.

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK GUYS! :smiley::fist_right::boom::fist_left:

The same thing happened to me. When you switch tab before confirming skill changes and hit esc and confirm in another tab , the game crashes.

The environment protection buff keeps getting added and removed after restarting game

1 Like

Yeah! You’re correct, ignore me!

SAME

2 Likes

The same than @Dulki and @whynotken, but i detected, this happen only when you have the lvl 5 skill protection.

also happens with lvl 4

2 Likes

I thought a bird was crapping on me

1 Like

Hey Me! What are I doing over on that planet? Get back here!

1 Like

Olivine Fragments seem too rare a drop on starter worlds. It’s a tier 1 objective but getting the fragments in a tier 1 area is taking much longer to find than other similar objectives. Hitting both sand and gravel hard on both characters and it still feels out of kilter with its companion objectives at around the same point in character progression.

7 Likes