Release 197 - Report issues here

Looks like it shows the players that are on your current planet instead of the ones in the destination

I’m not sure if the ore mining feat is working properly - currently showing as 12/100 for me, but I have well over 100 copper ore mined so far.

How come the wildstock get gleam club before us? Except @philelliott… no, i’m not jealous
Its the glyph if you cant see it well enough… its in the gleam club shape. It seems only some wildstock have this, some don’t even if they are exotic.

1 Like

Try again when you got more luck?

It’s up to 6 now. Like I say the comparable ones went by much sooner. I don’t mind, I need Sand anyway, but it just jars compared to the other objectives in terms of time taken. It’s much longer.

Also for the French version .

Edible lamella doesnt have a eating animation

might be a bug because even flint is not dropping from sand or gravel and rare from rock… but almost every time from boulder and i hav 2-3 luck

The objective Soil Examination is not working correctly for me. I have the 13 Earthyams and have excavated 8 Peaty Soil (plus some I burned in the furnace), 1 Silty Soil and 86 Clay soil. The Objective shows 3/3 Earthyams and harvest soil 2/10.

ok now it finally gave me credit. . It seemed to happen when I was excavating one level below the surface. Is this what was intended?

It gave me that when i logged out and in again

I had not logged in and out between. . not sure what the deal was to make it work

Controller hints default to ps4 buttons.

Warp augment objective doesn’t complete, and still says compactor

1 Like

I am getting the atmosphere protection buff glitch (keeps applying and removing several times a second, spamming my info feed and making annoying dinging noises)

Now it’s damaging me periodically, then healing immediately.

The Atmospere bug seem to hapen when you use a warp on the same planet or when you com back from death some times. this makes imposeble to really be on on the planet but there is a fix

FIX: shut donwn the game wait for 20 seconds restart it.

I found that there’s a small chance returning to sanctum can fix

I’m pretty sure I’m stuck with the atmosphere glitch for life

With all settings maxed (and dynamic LOD off), LOD thresholds seem to occur much nearer to the camera than I remember

For example, my screenshot: Post Your Screenshots! - those trees are a good 30 blocks high, and I’m maybe 500 blocks away from them, but they’re being rendered at quite a low LOD

it has been raining for 5 days straight on Beckon (at Least). . this makes it hard to see so you miss resources and fall into things more often and makes the planet more depressing and dull … please tell me this is a bug.

2 Likes