Release 197 - Report issues here

Thanks to everyone who took the time to report issues. We’re currently going through the forum topic reports and are adding bugs to the database along the way. At some point we may have to ask for more information for certain issues.

As far as the servers going down, we had a look at the information and it seems that the issue may be caused by combat situations. With this in mind, did anyone lose connection when attacking creatures?

3 Likes

Had a few problems where we’ve tried to warp and it takes a long time to find the world data which isn’t great when you then get swarmed by cuttletrunks

I was on a hazardous planet. I had 5 in the protection for that planet. I was fine exploring. When I went in the water, I was fine until I got the ‘drowning’ effect. When I returned to the surface, my environmental protection was no longer in effect and I started taking 300 damage from the environment.

Planet Circarpous I, 5 pts in Volatle protection - when you start to drown you loose your protection and start to die

5 Likes

Would it be possible for you to simply remove the atmosphere protection message until it’s fixed because it really is the main thing ruining this game for me due to not being able to see anything that I’m looking at.

I had this issue too on Delta Cancret

Please give us a way to turn off shout chat… I have the unfortunate luck of having the planet’s capital not far from my location, and I swear to Gygax, it’s like living next to a colony of howler monkies where the neighborhood has a really bad meth problem. I don’t know what the heck is in those yams but GEEZUS they will not shutup.

Press enter to open the dialogue box and click “Filter” at the top left of the box, you can untick shout there.

4 Likes

OMG THANK YOU. I was searching the settings feverishly for it while my eardrums were bleeding…

1 Like

Were you mining within your beacon by chance? If I recall it was an issue on test as well, where it didn’t count some gathering objectives if done within your beacon

I had cleared some dirt within my beacon, maybe 40 blocks. even when I went back out to try again, I mined a surface area and nothing then when I mined the blocks that were originally two down it worked.

Got a good one for you guys. I was on Lamblis and logged out last night. I logged in today and looked at opening a warp to Beckon from the Sanctum. Everything looked like it was going to go through except…I was 1200c short. Well, it let me port and then I was in the negative with coins. Screenshots below:

I found it doesnt work on any surface soil with grass on it.

ok that makes sense. .they need to adjust the wording then

Having issues with “use left hand” it keeps getting stuck on and spamming whatever is equipped, tried binding it to a different button but left click still controls left hand along with the binded button.

It’s annoying for innocent bystanders too!

Stuck spot where you can get trapped in a falling animation:

Tint Kit, Purchased one to check it out. It didn’t say anything about it being broken. So spent 100 Cubits, and nothing. It did say 0 of skill reset tokens, then it went to 1 of skill reset tokens. Not sure what 's up, but would have been nice to know it was broken.

My wife is not getting any day or night cycles, we are standing beside each other in-game and its changing from day to night for me but her game stays day constantly, we are on Finata

Its like this for new players. Its intentional.

2 Likes

It stays day until you craft some torches, they only have to be the basic ones.

1 Like