Release 197 - Report issues here

Bug Report.

1. Mapping the World.
    I had to craft the copper ore and glass 1 at a time, or they didn’t count. I made 4 glass in a row and it only counted as one in the objective.

2. A Plot For Permissions.
    I’m making a new plot, putting a beacon there, and toggling permissions for an ALT, it won’t finish the mission.

1 Like

Got this repeatedly flashing messages on a metal planet, and the green buff effect flash all time.

Ahh cool, thanks

I bought a 2nd skill set, but my skill points are being shared between the two sets, which more or less defeats the purpose.

Also, there is not a 15 min wait in between switching skill sets

That is intended and good. Else buying some skill sets quickly would be game breakig and opens the way to p2w cuz you can buy skillsets with cubits and cubits with money. You get more skillpoints still after lvl 50 til fictive lvl 150 where you then have 300 for 3 skill sets :wink:

Where you at your beacon? At your home beacon it is free of cd

So after creating torches and placing them she still has no day night cycle

You starve “to death” rather than 1% health. Not sure if bug or horrible design choice. However I can show the overwhelming evidence as to why this is an awful design if necessary.

That sounds like a potential bug, I’m no expert but perhaps @vdragon could confirm.

Thanks for the quick reply and clarification. Yes, I was at my home when I was switching skill sets

1 Like

Having similar issue. No day night cycle on either character.

we have over 20k prestige across 4 peoples plots, and we still arent a settlement going.

sometimes when i leave my inventory while i have a mouse button held, my weapon just swings on its own till i click and release the mouse again.

Even after crafting torches?

Crafting from the table doesn’t seem to do it at all. I did try handcrafting them and that worked on both characters.

2 Likes

That’s good to know, maybe the Devs can reword or put an explanation in the objective that they need to be handcrafted.

If you close half doors on your character and hold the jump button, prepare for the most fun thing in boundless. :slight_smile:

If you craft any colored furnace with the correct color stone but are crafting colored rocks into stones after, it changes the furnaces color to the following stones color.

Close a full door on your character with a block above the door and hold space bar, let the SUPER fun insue. :slight_smile:

Starving to death mechanic happens WAY WAY WAY Before you run out of energy. Like 25% remaining, rendering the last 25% of your energy useless and making starving after death way too fast. Especially after death as it takes too much food to feed your bar if you pick the energy perk which disables you to regen health unless you feed that entire meter rather than like half… it’s an endless loop of death… I literally can’t do ANYTHING… I’m endlessly hunting steaks… for 6 hours… for the love of god disable death from starvation…

Also the filled up perk has NEVER worked for me with full energy. It’s been a bug you haven’t removed for the last 3 patches and as such I rapidly starve which only adds to why you need to disable dying from early energy starvation of heavy use which rapidly decays and you can’t make climb fast enough which already punishes you by not letting your health regen until you hit 100%… jesus that’s a mouthful of problems from one problem… like its so bad you need to give NOT 8… but 100 points into zeal just to balance out how trash it is… it’s THAT BAD…

I hope you put the steaks into furnace before? Otherwise you get sick and die from poisoning.

That would explain something. I have no issues, even with berries I ate. Ez pz.