Release 209: LED Blocks, Forge++, and Oortmas!

Can we not have the quirk graphical effect trigger each time we switch to an item that has active quirks on them show up?

It makes swapping items around annoying at the least.

1 Like

@james Could it be that the Ravenous ingame description is wrong? I already failed a stack of hammers because i trusted the description. Its ingame the complete opposite of what is written here and what is reality.

When will Boundless Battle Royal be released?

I would guess between never and never. That genre is so saturated with titles that just jammed BR into their game to hop on the bandwagon, there are already too many to choose from.

3 Likes

how about AOE5?

Twas a joke.

1 Like

plz I want Boundless royale so bad.

2 Likes

Oh no. I’m down! “Oortnight”? =P

4 Likes

Oortnight dance build challenge tm

Updated OP for details of Release 209.1.

2 Likes

not had a crash since last patch, hopefully they don’t start again

Was there also a change made to spawning rules with the latest patch? I am seeing mobs on built ground in the middle of a big town for the first time since ~launch.

2 Likes

I’ve noticed this as well on my build

I’m not enjoying the event; embarrassment can build too quickly and its so easy to lose multiple meteors this way. Is there some buff we’re expected to put on to increase our resistance to embarrassment?

lvl1 Snow Meteors really aren’t that tough solo. Just use the forts that spawn, and play “keep away” from the spitters. Just run around the fort, and peek and shoot

Also, dual wield snowballs, usually you can kill them before they even turn and shoot.

Any lvl meteor gives the same rewards, so avoid lvl3 and try to find lvl1.

Kept only finding lvl2 meteors. Both of us would die just after it started as we get knocked out by elite and mighty spitters. We were dual wielding snowballs. The forts spawn in useless places. Snowballs only do 200 dmg and it takes forever to take down single enemies. Add on snow blindness from all the particles and everything being white and it just makes it an overall frustrating affair.

As there is no defense against embarrassment, it’s not like regular meteors where we’ve at least got some armor to repel damage.

Again, not fun for us at all; makes it hard to enjoy any of the seasonal content. Maybe this event is intended for people who enjoy meteor hunting and/or are good at it. I guess we’re too casual for it.

Agreed, it’s not fun when elites come out. And the snow-blindness… I want a bright purple crosshair!

I’ve been mostly skipping the lvl2’s and stopping when I see lvl 1’s. In the between times, i just hunt the santa-hat monsters.

Using that method, I’ve stockpiled plenty of canes.

If you have to stop at a lvl2 or higher, maybe try building up, to a platform? I havent tried it, but they shouldnt be able to hit you when you are decently elevated.

2 Likes

Updated OP for details of Release 209.2.

3 Likes

Thank you very much! Snow battles are so funny :smile:
Just little entreaty: could you increase red candies drop per meteorite by a little bit? How much candies we must obtain by snow battles’ design?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.