- Fixing client crash when looking at settlements with the highest settlement level.
- Fix warping to locations being broken in last released after was sorted alphabetically; in particular the warping sometimes worked, but would usually end up opening to the “wrong” location.
- Fixed not getting any footfall for a new visitor!!
- Fixed client crash when viewing the character screen when under water.
- Fix a server crash evaluating guild settlements against non-guild settlements.
- Fix for new guild member not being added to guild chat if Auto join enabled.
- Fix to the settlement evaluation to make the new plot-base system better replicate the previous chunk-based system. This was a major cause of unintended settlement changes. Read this for more details.
- Fixed settlements leaking into wild plots adjacent to settlement areas and guild settlements from leaking into neighbouring plots of beacons in the same settlement that are not part of that guild.
- This fix brings the plot-resolution result much closer to the pre-release chunk-resolution result. If your settlement is still fragmented you’ll need to search for the beacons that are genuinely not touching now.
- Further footfall fixes: There was an issue causing too little footfall to be awarded if the owner of the beacon had visited within the last hour approximately, and also an issue causing “too much” footfall where repeat visitors were actually being forgotten about and generating footfall as though they were a new visitor again!
- Fixed crash when switching primary guild to a guild you have been evicted from.
- Fix for client crashes with >8 status effects (eg during hunts and guild buffs).
- Fixing client crash on Guild control screen when inspecting the guild member list.
- Fixed bug where guild members can sometimes see aligned beacon details.
- Fixed another bug in the new footfall behaviour which reduced payments based on the number of visitors to any part of settlement, rather than only the beacon owner’s plots within the settlement.
- Fixed another bug in the new footfall behaviour which failed to ignore visitors with permissions (who don’t give footfall) to the owner’s beacons in the settlement when counting visitors in the last 24hr.
- Changed the behaviour of footfall so that we look at “time since last payment was made” from a user to a given beacon owner in the settlement, rather than “time since last visit was made” so that users who frequently visit a beacon will still give footfall every 24hr rather than only if they stay away for longer than 24hr first. Equally, we now also look at “number of payments made” rather than “number of visitors” in the last 24hr.
- Fixed an issue where subscribing a second character to a guild channel would remove the first character from the channel.
- This will not automatically correct any characters who have already be bumped from a channel. In the future we will create a migration to correct and confirm that all guild members are correctly tracking all guild chat channels.
- If you want to have all your characters on a guild channel today then you’ll need to leave and rejoin the guild. Be careful doing this if your original character is a Director of the guild. You’ll need to make sure that you can regain your Director permissions, either via another Director, or by giving your Alt the permissions temporarily. CAUTION - this will remove any guild buffs.
There are still some outstanding known issues that we’re working on: