Release 248: Halloween 2020! 🎃

my guess is craftable during event and we have to stock for the year lol
based on what ross said when he posted that screenshot with weather icon

or maybe craftable all year long but since no spooky seeds outside Halloween event, it will all be based on our seed stock from the 2 weeks of Halloween harvest

maybe I’m wrong though?

2 Likes

Once it is live, can someone print screen some of the recipes ?
( still at work and want to mentally prep :laughing:)

2 Likes

I still have a ton lol and plan on getting more over the next 2 weeks hahaha

2 Likes

I’d imagine it follows suit with the the gleambow ones. Tho I never checked to see if the gleampops etc were craftable outside of the event

2 Likes

Its very hit and miss with the event stuff. Some can be made all the time and others just during the event.

Kinda frustrating at times not knowing.

Yea like gleambow totems

1 Like

just to remind the post I based my suspicion its not gonna be available all year round

still its good enough if its craftable outside event as we can gather plenty seed for future use

2 Likes

I HIGHLY doubt these weather quirks would be developped to be only available during Halloween.

3 Likes

We’re talking about the food not the quirks

I really like how this gives the weather update and controllable that people have been asking for!! Plus having to craft/forge things for it gives us something more to do in boundless. I am assuming the affect will only be visible to the weilder? Not like create a perma snowy town for all to see? Because being able to place a weather effected item to create an eerie foggy graveyard would be awesome if all could see the effect

Edit: read the op again and saw forge was for weilder. Still awesome answer to those of us complaining about weather affecting our vision!! I’m sure some will complain because people. But I’m thankful and this will either make me learn forging better or buy those who can!

1 Like

But then why the weather-quirk picture? :thinking:

That’s orange. So should be food/brew

Uh? Never actually wondered what the colors of these icons meant, beyond “blue is guild-buff, purple is debuff, green is buff”. Orange is food buffs?

The centraforge quirks will be available all year round. The brews can be used all year but require the Spooky Orbs (drop only during the event) to craft.

14 Likes

this is true for both the quirks and brews

1 Like

Sorry, my bad, I only know understand what I got wrong. I ENTIRELY skipped the “Halloween”-related stuff because I give 0 fudge about all this time-limited stuff.

@rossstephens I’ll say this though, these quirks and brews only affect the user, so they’re not a great solution. Sure, it will be better than going in Builder-Mode, by far… but if you want anyone to experience your build like you want, you’re still screwed. You gotta hope anyone visits with these “clear-sky” quirks…

Seeing how ‘easy-going’ it seems to be to enable/disable weather for a player by drinking brews and switching forged tools, why not have a “weather” tab in a beacon’s settings? You’d get to select the weather you want in your place, and that would be the end of it.

3 Likes

Awesome, @james … Change notes for Release 248!

Got a question though. How about Release 247?

1 Like

Now THAT LOOKS SUPER BEAUTIFULLL!

6 Likes

Is the light being tinged blue during daytime part of this event? It turns yellow bricks green :nauseated_face:. Bah humbug, or an Halloween equivalent!

:rofl: :rofl: So did anyone else fall straight into the sanctum lava? Its a work of art, well done @georgegroeg the spider cave is the stuff of nightmares

2 Likes