Release 248: Halloween 2020! 🎃

:O’ :bat: :bat: :black_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart:

3 Likes

But can they be crafted all year long if you have the mats? Need to know if I need to mass produce at the end of the event or if I can do batches as needed

Holy cow, Sanctum looks awesome! Well done!

4 Likes

Congratulations to @georgegroeg !!! The atmosphere of the sanctuary is great, great staging ! :star_struck::crazy_face:

9 Likes
Recipe images in here!

Also, for anyone wondering, the cauldron does have colors, looks like the base changes

10 Likes

Thanks ! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, some word-wrapping is needed here.

4 Likes

What wonderful work on the sanctuary: thank you all :+1: :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

@georgegroeg True hero - keeping my AFK self company in the sanctum <3

1 Like

I don’t like the atmosphere coloring changes that’s occurred on Refgar. Totally screws with the overall look and feel of my builds.

Also, whoever decided THIS should be the way we control weather needs to be fired.

This should simply be an option under Settings → Graphics, not a forge buff/quirk/defect that only operates while a tool is equipped in hand. That’s just terrible design right there.

3 Likes

You missed the part about an offering tho

5 Likes

If you are on PC, I think this can be modded away. If you would like, I can test it and write up a tutorial some time if it works.

1 Like

NPC update when???

1 Like

I wouldn’t have put it as harshly, but I kinda agree.
I’ve personally been arguing for stuff like a weather-machine for a long time, so it’s a bit of a slap in the face followed by a gentle pat on the shoulder.

2 Likes

Lol right. He also clapped and waved before he sat down.

1 Like

Sanctuary is EPIC!! :grin: Congrats @georgegroeg, super work as always!! :1st_place_medal:

I’m still trying to find him in there… and I’ll admit I actually exited out and started over when I got lost. :flushed: :laughing: Also took a nice plunge into the lava, of course! :wink:

9 Likes

I admit that I didn’t understand if it was interactive or just narrative.

The decor and the trap under the house reminded me of Halloween 2019 at “Vielle grenouille”.

In a French school, in the principal’s office, we fall through a trap in the sewers. There was a nest of spiders where poor oortys were trapped … It was called the “dunce pit”.

Memories…

@georgegroeg

2 Likes

Great job @georgegroeg

13 Likes

Can’t make the third jump up into the lava lake so I am swimming in lava +++

1 Like

any screenies of the bats :slight_smile: ( from the knowledge tab )