Release 248: Halloween 2020! 🎃

yes, that’s the stone part while cauldron is metal

11 Likes

2 Likes

thanks for the screeny :wink:

1 Like

did u get the recipes yet? i mean info on what and how much is needed for cauldron and stuff?

here they are - the new stuff anyway:

1 Like

There was two more :blush:

6 Likes

Did anyone notice Georgio speaks to you in the Sanctum

6 Likes

Thanks for the recipes! :slight_smile: Glad I stashed a lot of colors from the color changing exo on the flowers, haha!

If anybody is needing a certain color of flower for their bats that is available to be added, shoot me a message, I have a rental I can change the colors on. Also might do another one soon. If there seems to be a huge demand for a certain color (once again, something that is unlocked for one of the flowers already) I’m not adverse to dropping $10 to create a T1 flower gathering world with those flower hill biomes. Edit: Scratch that, it is the trellis, not the flowers! Well, I’ll do the same on the wood. :blush:

4 Likes

Yup! He was clapping and waved to me before he sat down too

3 Likes

i didn’t - haven’t really explored it that much; just generally admired the atmosphere and ideas implemented there

1 Like

I’m finding this hard to sit with. The weather should not be something we buff to make gameplay more comfortable. I have no problem ignoring it, the leaky blocks are annoying but oh well. I can’t be buffing everything I find challenging to deal with, weather buffs are just cheap time stealing crafts!

Yay bats. :smiley:

I had to restrain the urge to start talking back to him. :grin:

It WOULD be pretty awesome if these were the foundations or testing of NPCs. Programmable ones that we could plop around settlements and make talk like that really would add a lot of life to places and give so many neat ways to add humor, lore, and useful info.

6 Likes

Your building never ceases to amaze me @georgegroeg every time I see your stuff there always seems to be something new I never even fathomed. Really enjoy this sanctum. Might need to make it permanent for my PC character

4 Likes

Who else is more excited about the no weather quirk than anything else?

I need some grapples with that quirk :blush:

1 Like

Yayyyy ahhh can’t wait to log on

2 Likes

He is sooooo creative :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Vielle grenouille was awesome!

1 Like

Apparently its owner left angry because of the dishonest behavior of some untouchable players … But come on, it’s a day of celebration! :partying_face:

1 Like

Didn’t even know you were playing back then!

1 Like

It’s me “Vielle grenouille” :joy:

1 Like