Remote worlds unable to connect and play on

I have tried several times to get on Galan and cannot do so. Anyone else having this issue?

1 Like

Yes I am, most worlds for me say offline.

1 Like

Same problem. I am stuck on my world right now.

1 Like

Malurialakrib too

1 Like

Guess the Australian players ain’t getting a fix until tomorrow :roll_eyes:

1 Like

The game is absolutely glitching out for me today.

Edit.
Here’s a video.

Most portals aren’t working for me.
I can get to tana, and sorrissi

But not cephonix, trior, circarpous, lutrion, biitula, glaviothosa, HSE planet, and others.

1 Like

@james :eyes:

2 Likes

Currently standing in the TNT Galan Hub with a stable connection… not sure. It is definitely not offline at the moment, maybe there is an issue somewhere between the AUS server and the US or EU?

1 Like

I will take a look.

4 Likes

Titans have entered the chat

The prophecy didn’t lie

I think it’s a psn issue, everyone with troubles on playstation? Seems to be back to normal now though, but an hour ago I couldn’t connect to Lasaina.

Off Topic
What is Really Going on underground it exposes the experiments that are Underneath Reaper City D: Lol

1 Like

Galan offline for me atleast it was 20-30 mins ago before starting to make lunch. PC USE

My analysis seems to show that there is some fairly significant global Internet weather.

From Europe 75% of all requests to any AUS world have an additional 100ms of latency and 25% of all requests have +200ms. This will make any AUS world unplayable from Europe.

Likewise from Europe 25% of all requests to any USE or USW world have an additional 130ms-200ms of latency. Playing on any USE or USW world will be much more variable.

This is pretty significant Internet weather.

The servers themselves are fine. But if messages can’t get through with reasonable latency then the game can’t function.

If you open the latency histograms vi F1 -> Debug then you’ll likely see the latency bouncing around.

9 Likes

thanks James

1 Like

I’ve been tracking this for over 2h30m and the bad Internet weather is persisting.

There isn’t really much that can be done about it. We need to simply wait until the blockage is resolved.

1 Like

Never seen this but portals taking forever to open and sometimes the world disappears for minutes on in.

I’m guessing this is a server side issue?

Anybody else?

Oh yeah its everyone else

Been trying portals all morning and everything is taking at least 5 mins to open

there’s a thread somewhere … might need a merge on this … :slight_smile: