Returning from long break, looking for new place

its been about a year and a half since i took a break from boundless, left for a variety of reasons that i see no need to get into here. Now i have the urge to play in this sandbox once more and find my old builds are surrounded by reclaimed land as Little Japan has lost all its active players. this also means i am now quite solo instead of playing with a group of friends and none of my friends wish to return to boundless.

So i spent several hours yesterday running around planets, through the portal networks and malls, trying to find a new town/city to settle near and a new group of players to join up with. suffice to say the worlds were barren of people except those just running through and i had no idea what area’s were active or not. So i came here to the forums to try and use the only reliable social venue for boundless that i know of. Essentially I’m looking for a good place to build a decent sized build (have over 1,000 plots to devote to anything i build atm) and people around who play at least once a week or so.

Little about me i guess, ive been playing boundless since it was Oort online (still like that name better as Boundless is also the name of some self help company setup and google likes them more than the game) and i fondly remember running around as small orange block people. i have been off and on active through all the changes, the big server wipes pre release and all the new big content drops. i have one character with 4 skills pages working on the fifth, know how to forge high tier tools consistently, ran a shop for a few months that made me millions and gave me many grey hairs. i tend to build with nature in mind, as any structure ends up surrounded by gardens or parks, wrapped up in vines and tree roots and covered in canopies of leaves.

if anyone has any good growing towns they know of or are a part of, or any good guilds looking for more people (especially the kind of people who love to hollow out mountains for fun times) please leave some info in this topic as i would like to get back into this game but it is not as much fun without some form of social interactions.

Stay Safe, Stay Boundless.

5 Likes

One of the more active cities in this game is Glitchworld on Refgar, @noniethepup is a wonderful person who manages the city along with a bunch of other active folk. She’s usually on daily too. You can find Glitchworld through TNT (Planetary), Portal Seekers (Lamblis, Main level), Ultima (EU Central, Planetary) and Guardian (EU Central, Planetary)

3 Likes

Thanks for the info i will check it out

2 Likes

alternative
do whatever ya like and have funz

also have a discord

Discord

and a mall

you such an epic builder would be honored if ya join us
def need some unagi builds on our themepark

not sure if you starting from zero
but def contact me for a starter package no reason to do it all over again
let me help ya

planet nia zed ka

latest map we protecting some super big zones for people who build big
the hole place is completly protected against unwanted plotting
and we have a no rush no pressure policy
portals are all take care off need no sponsoring
and GC running on all infrastructure
can also provide fuel support if you take breaks

4 Likes

welcome back to boundless and your next new adventure and personal story line!
the xa frant capital is a small kind/active community that likes a laugh and purely enjoying boundless by just doing what they love doing.
we would be happy to accept you to be part of the team and making xa frant an even better place!
come see me for any info questions if you consider on building near capital.

CRYMOAR

1 Like

glad to see your still active Moebius, the map looks quite impressive as do the screenshots in your thread. ill have to try and find this in game to get the lay of the land. a nice big area to do a full lost jungle world temple could really get the creativity flowing.

is it a mall wrapped in a town? and if you are part of the town do you have to be part of the mall as well?

Edit: Forgot to say that i have my full assortment of blocks/machines/coils still. so i will be moving a couple hundred thousand items from my current place to whatever new place i go to

no mall is just there for whoever needs its its also not very popular atm
we use it as center off town
it has the network portals
and then a metro wich leads you around town
we always keep massive zones protected for projects people have
town is wrapped around mall a bit
but better you visit
if you use worldnetwork tnt ultima etc to nia zed ka you end up in that mall

2 Likes

you dont need to move ya stuff if you deleting old build
ya can reclaim it all now
the mall is bit diferent then other malls we use a rentit system to keep it usable forever
we focus more on portals around town then around universe
so we only fuel some big networks

1 Like

so the reclaim picks everything up from your old build and puts it in that storage? its not just for if your beacon runs out? (which will never happen to me again because GC is amazing)

yep reclaim it and it all turn to ash
then your new place beacon will have all the stuff neatly organized

1 Like

ow my town is not most active we more laidback
at timepressure
since we just tend to always be there lol
its not like old days where we stress to run to complex networks
and try get ff like madmans lol
its like place for retired og’s hahahah

1 Like

So you are the one of the Og little japan members.

That was a nice place … hope you get your old crew back. I heard @Brea does fuel or what not shes beacons so.
Dunno does sasquatch have that portal still there.
Was great place.

yeah Brea still has all her stuff fueled, but Bento left as did Psuedo, rinji and neemus no longer play, Treyvoni and Ranthe are both too busy nowadays. so its pretty gone now, i was sort of the last holdout in my half of the place and just couldnt take the barren wasteland where all those great friends used to be.

1 Like

We still have a portal to it yes, seen Brea online once or twice on the last 6months, I’m guessing either to renew gleamclub or check on some stuff.
A big chunk of Little Japan regened not long before the reclaiming update happened

Ive seen pseudo popping here and there once in a while.

This game is not for everyone i guess

I loved Little Japan! I know my brother didn’t want to see it go, so he started trying to rebuild Little Japan with an active City, which he named Little Asia, And put up a detication memorial stating he was inspired from you all’s builds.

I posted some pictures some time ago, here is the link: Welcome to Lil' Asia

I’ll have to let him know you are back! Maybe in the distant future you would like to build with us over in Glitch and add to the living memory?

And, I am glad to have more friends coming back to the game! Welcome back friend!

2 Likes