Ridiculous Roads

road is allready being rerouted around the absorped build wont take long to fix
maybe a day :smile:

5 Likes

Seee, I knew you were a sweetie, really. <3

hey @Angellus we got to close to shawnas build i think and shes conected to you maybe not sure but not for long anymore you could have just mailed me or talked to me not hard todo :smile:

oh we found a link to you now after investigating trying to sort it out
we actually did not know and ya did not told us so how could we have know i ask you?

next time type @ and moebius then i get autolinked to post ya made about this

1 Like

road has been move we sorry for connecting you to the road. plots will be taken down asap :slight_smile:

Look at that, everyone worked it out. Though when I let my 7 year old make her house I hope she’s not forced to take it down because one or two people think its to tall, wide, wrong color, to hot or to cold…

4 Likes

The issue wasn’t with the aesthetics as such, just that it went a long way and passed by some already placed outposts. My daughter plays the game also and she wouldn’t want a big road being placed next to her swamp tree.

I get it. Problem solved for now. The real test is going to be when they fully release the game and get more than 40 people playing.

I hope they make the maps/planets way bigger. When I started playing this I was under the impression that the game was so big that I’d never see all of it. However now it’s hard to go a few hundred paces without finding a beacon. Whether it’s a road, or a big pink pony, its gonna encroach on someone somewhere in some way.

They’ll figure it out, I have faith.

4 Likes

Definitely I’ll rent a server. It’s the best way because both my girls want to play it. And who knows, maybe I’ll get their dad into it too! lol

2 Likes

The devs can only do so much, we will have to be able to figure it out amongst ourselves at the end.

just like in real life

god can only do so much - give us free will and what not;
its up to us how we use it

3 Likes

Giant pink horse coming soon

3 Likes

I hope you build it in pixel-gate!

1 Like

I’m curious, where does the capital Star show up on the world map of solum? I tried looking but from the sactum it isn’t showing the side of the planet with aquatopia or shiftymart or hotwheels right now. Is it over one of the builds or the middle of the road between them?

now i have clamed down… a lot… i will explain my thought clearly/honestly and clamly if up to you to read or not-

First @Jenndragonfly i meant nothing by the discord comment… i was just being sarcastic - because f my mood at the time - second, when it comes to being private have no fear from me, i’m not going ot give any secrets or he said/she said etc

Second - As i say… i love being part of a comunity… i also love working solo… But as being a forced comunity to an outsider even though it was not deliberate… yes we wanted capital city status on Solum… @the-moebius also has/had Therka Market as Capital… just because he can be leader of every planet in the universe does not mean he should or that it is remotely fair… (that is just a throw away comments btw, nothing meant… for those who know him… @the-moebius IS a stand-up guy - we all have our moments though…)

The Rest - potential buyers will be put off (depending on how they see themselves playing) due to the fact that currently at this stage of dev anyone can force (whether deliberate or not) someone else to part of their city/build/area when they may not want to be… Ah well, what’s their issue? they can move can’t they? so can anyone else :wink: - the point of it all…

Balance - yes i agree, we are still in dev mode… i am sure @james reads all these comments (i know he is reading this one) - however, there needs to be a proper system put in place… whteher that is by private servers (as long as not too expensive - which they can be), or whether by a join this city button on the beacon… this has to be figured out… in such a way where massive communities can be massive communities without crapping on the little guy… don’t forget we are not all pros… not all of us want to grooup together (as has been made apparent by this post and others)

And don’t forget… 13 yr olds and under WILL and do play this game… think aout them at the least?

Addition - here is a thought concerning planet leaders - to make that system fair, as a load more??? planets are planned why not make it so only one person at any given time can control one planet (or a community?) the example is… So Greag576 wants to be leader of Munteen… he finally becomes the leader due to his prestiege… this means he cannot then be leasder of Berlyn… not until he is over shadowed by someone else on Munteen if you get me?

4 Likes

I made a giant brown pig ahahaha, beat you :joy_cat:

1 Like

I like you last comment, only one leadership role at a planet at any given point. I would also like to suggest that besides being “prestigious” you could also add campaigns of sorts? Either, blocks placed, spark burn, babies kissed. Prestige would not make you Highoortling. I would want prestige to make you eligible to become Highoortling! At the end of let’s say 30 day period, if you are Highoortling and have not been doing anything at all, the torch will be pass down to the next most active individual? In addition, make becoming Highoortling something cool, like skills that are only unlocked when you’re Highoortling with decent buffs. This way there is an incentive, and also everyone that is eligible to be Oortling can be as long as they are active.

2 Likes

ffs why did i read this whole thing :confused:

this game really is rapidly turning into a social experiment.

6 Likes

Euh for 20s time a just have a hub on therka and have olmost nothing to do with therkamarket and therka unless its reviving a bit the market my name is put thete by another check my prestige before saying i own the planet?
Get facts right nobody was anex on porpuse and the 2 we anex are allready talked to and sorted out

2 Likes

I can assure everyone that while Graham is a friend, he has never given away any secrets or told me anything in regards to, well, anything! I was sad to read that he had to put that and it’s terrible that anyone even said something like that to him. Sorry Graham :frowning:

And it’s really awesome that you sorted it out. The problem remains, however, that you are relying on these people either contacting you or speaking out, and not everyone feels comfortable doing so. I haven’t been by the two particular builds that I mentioned, but I wonder if you too have taken the road away from there or if people have to speak out for that to happen, and as mentioned, not everyone feels that they can.

Honestly, this whole thread got a bit out of hand. But I’ve been here two weeks and already Moebius community makes me not want to play anymore. It’s all well and good building a community but if that then causes other players to feel uncomfortable, that’s a problem.