Saturday Shop of the Week!

:smiley: :smiley: thanks @Peyago!

5 Likes

Aussie Digger Warehouse @ Lasaina
It’s a humble little store in the Aussie way galaxy
Sells gravel and sand products. Also shovels.
I do try to keep things in stock. But don’t always have the time

Via Aussie Digger on the TNT Portal Network Hub (Circa) or the Sydney hub on Lasaina

still a work in progress. Also no twitter account

11 Likes

Real Aussie quality, always good stock and quick on custom orders!

2 Likes

Why i feel like people mix saturday and sunday cause on sunday these shops starts to pop up haha

1 Like

That’s okay, gives me a selection to choose from for the next week :smile:

5 Likes

Sadly tho they also lost all the items I mainly used to go to them for :frowning:

I meant to get back there to send in pictures earlier, but remembered last night while shopping lol.

1 Like

@Leahlemoncakes I plan to restock technomancers on Friday. I will have loot light, transform, and lattice chisels. I have a large batch of great healing and regen bombs. I have auto door and wear repair spanners. need grapples? all my grapples have durability and range. golden fists for grabbing and golden fists bashing. I have hard hitting shovels for use with the gathering epic. I have also been dabbling in mid level AOE tool and will have hammers and axes.
I also offer Cheep wayfarers totems and golden fists.
stock is low now but a big batch is on the way!
You can find my shop at G-mall.

8 Likes

Jeffs shop = great shop. His transform chisels work twice as well as anyone else’s. Feed my addiction!

7 Likes

Wish this was a thing when i had my old coal and fuel shop buuut no worries as i now have a new smaller shop :D.

6 Likes

@RedY3 you would have been the shop every week.

4 Likes

^ One of the best customers :heart: :smiley:. Thanks for the kind words. Really encouraging knowing that people do notice the hard work that goes into shops :D.

4 Likes

The Witches Brew is my shop. I’ve been running it since early October of 2018. The shop specializes in carrying all available brews in game. (Except all sizes of fast… I only carry mega fast… because why bother lol).

I have also started carrying hunt drops as well as random building supply’s and basic overstock of stuff.

It’s located in the Purple Hall of the Naughty Mall… right across from the Naughty Harbor. You can get there via the iLLumiNaughty Main Hub, Legenville Mall, The Witches Brew in Eresho (next door to DK’s Tree), PS Biitula, and the Naughty Mall Lobby.

8 Likes

Giving this my weekly nudge! :smile:

5 Likes

I spent all week forging goods and just stocked up my shop. Lots of good stuff at technomancers tm. …

5 Likes

10 Likes

blitz88’s new Exo Heaven at the front of rows Y and X at DK mall is really nice and worth highlighting.

Bad screenshots, great shop!

2 Likes

Hi All!

Anyone have any good Gleambow shops they want to put forward for this week’s shop of the week? :smile:

2 Likes

Lol no wonder i dont find stuff from your previous shop. I was like “is this shop dead” :smiley:

1 Like