Screenshot of the Week #3

Good morning Boundless community!

It’s time to announce the theme for this week’s screenshot of the week.

As Halloween is just around the corner, we decided that this week’s theme should be about creating Halloween in Boundless. :ghost:

We’re looking forward to seeing your Ghosts, Ghouls, Jack’O’Lanterns and anything to do with Halloween for this competition. It is up to you what you take a screenshot of, but it must be related to Halloween for us to consider it for the competition.

Important Information
This screenshot of the week will actually be run over two weeks so we can announce the winner on Halloween. :ghost: This means you have between 18/10/2016 - 31/10/2016.

We’ve also decided to update the hashtag for members who upload their screenshots to Twitter or Facebook. @Stretchious

Please use the #BoundlessHalloween hashtag instead. Now onto the formalities.

Here’s How to Enter

1. Post a screenshot of the building in Boundless to either Twitter or Facebook by Monday, 31st October 2016.
  2. Make sure to include the #BoundlessHalloween hashtag in the tweet or post so we can find it!
  3. You can also post on this forum topic if you prefer.
  4. We’ll select and announce the winner next Monday!

Prize
The winner will receive a Halloween themed badge in addition to the screenshot of the week badge.

Good luck everyone. We can’t wait to see what you come up with for halloween!

9 Likes

This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

Oh man… I had already started my SotW build… but it’s not Halloween themed! I’ll have to work double time!

3 Likes

Spooky! Good timing too, because i’m just thinking about moving to a new world from the US East world Solumn. (Any world tips would be a welcomed!)

1 Like

i can’t participate for this event due to my work :pensive:

EU Therka!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t have many followers but I share the love wherever I can! :smile:

3 Likes

Finish your Dojo already? and the Oortains of the Lake would love having another home builder

1 Like

Sadly no. I’m quickly learning the downsides of building on a starter worlds. No resources! All I’ve been able to find is copper and cole, along with some tech components and fragments. I’m looking around for a new world to settle on, or at least hopefully get the items to make the higher tier machines.

We have a good sized community on the US East ring world, and like all the other ring worlds it has a pretty good amount of resources.

see if you can warp out to Vulpto, like alexanderyou said we have a pretty good community there and some great resource spots to our west, north west.

1 Like

Just a reminder that this week’s screenshot of the week will run until the 31/10/16. You have one more week to get your entries in.

We haven’t seen any yet :open_mouth:, but we’ve noticed some people submit their screenshots at the last minute because they don’t want people stealing their ideas. :wink:

1 Like

how do we know who won? I still have no idea who won the other ones either :confused: I’m also making a large build, went through 12 iron axes to get half the mats requied, it’s gonna be a doozy getting the rest :wink: I have 0 patience, I was gonna build the spooky scary skeletons from disney :scream_cat: glad I got that off my chest.

1 Like

They were posted in these threads. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not quite a spooky screenshot, but I found an elephant walking up the hill…

3 Likes

ohhhhhh, theres posts… ohhh okay, thank you tons!

Looks like the award will go to me this week for my banner. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 13 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.