Server Maintenance Thursday 23rd at 09:30 UTC

Looking forward to exploring the changes :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Important to note here, if you have any unbeaconed paths or roads here near high population settlements, these will probably be regenerated unless you place a beacon on them! I know I have a few on Berlyn…

8 Likes

Awesome! Will we have any information on the new resource distribution?

4 Likes

Thanks for making this game better and for your hard work!

6 Likes

Sounds Awesome! Guess I shouldn’t Post my “How to Find Rare Resources” Video untill we see the changes lol

8 Likes

You will, either in the builds release notes or I may start a new discussion for feedback.

7 Likes

is this the reason i cant portal to my beacon when i first start the game?

Yes, Sanctum is local to your computer. As there servers are currently down you won’t be able to portal to the game worlds

1 Like

thanks for the speedy reply :slight_smile: ill just have to wait till this evening to play i guess.

1 Like

My sheet of explored resources needs to be wiped :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Haha the sapphire mine I was using is now empty (of sapphires at least) :stuck_out_tongue:

same for my topaz mine, I knew that would happen :smiley:

Haha no sign of a single gem yet but gold and Titanium in spades!

1 Like

really? Wow, I haven’t found yet, or atleast haven’t looked for. Any obvious locations or still in mountains or caves underground?

Caves underground, deep deep :slight_smile:

Loads of it, love it, shame about the gems though :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

makes sense to find them deep deep, gems is where it should get harder, I agree on that imo. The fact that gems were more abundant than gold/titanium never made sense to me. Now gems would have more value :smiley:

2 Likes

The update in complete.

1 Like