Share Your Story: Economy Transition with Chrysominter

It won’t pay out in increments less than 100c so i don’t think the actual per unit price matters.

Yeah, I know that but will it actually count the 0.008 additional coin per ore?

It’s not counting per unit.

EDIT: To help clarify here’s a screenshot with a high value item

You can see that the regular mint value of this item is displayed (mints 200c) but the powered minter bonus displayed at the top right of the UI will be applied to the payout amount when it is payed.

1 Like

Hardly anybody ever comes to my place to buy things, and I don’t have many great things to sell anyway. I use most of what I make.
So, the Chrysominter is great. Allows me to sell the crappy stones and refined stones I mass produce by the thousands to make XP on alt characters when I come back from a mining trip.

I see, thanks!

Here’s a relevant story, for thsoe wondering about the minter, those who think they “can’t afford forged tools” etc…

About a half hour ago someone posted this thread:

I responded with the amount i had on hand but even though I responded in seconds they’re already unresponsive. In olden times I wouldn’t have done something like this on spec, but now we have the minter. I filled my inventory with gleam.

Actually i didn’t realize how close to full i was you can see i basically wasted a mega speed. No problem. I was super efficient, too:

:rofl:

The hammer:

So here’s the deal. I used about half of that hammer. Yeah it’s got some dura but it was leftover from some mining earlier you can see i didn’t even finish a pie.

Expenses for this run were half of a T5 hammer you can readily buy for 5-6 k coins. One persisting pie, and three mega speed brews. Could have done it in two but still, I spent 900c on buffs and maybe 3k on tool wear. Total cost under 4k

23 smart stacks is 20,700 gleam. Ras gleam mints for .3c so I can walk to the uncoiled minter on my base and collect 6,210 coin right away - leaving me over 2k in profit.

Or i can refine it for zero power or spark, refined gleam mints for .5 coins. and it multiplies 36/50. So a little time pushing this into refiners it creates ((20700/36)*50) = 28750 refined gleam which mints at .5 coin each for 14,375 coins.

I know, that doesn’t even seem right. I double checked the math. Plus the levels and cubits and plots for refining 575 mass crafts of refined gleam :grinning:

If I take that stuff over to the semi-public minter that’s fully coiled, it’s going to pay me an extra 40%.

That’s 20,125 coins. And bunch of EXP and all that comes with it. For an expense of less than 4k, and barely a half hour.harvesting.

There shouldn’t even BE posts about how people can’t afford to do stuff any more, IMO.

Also i’m sort of hoping that dude doesn’t respond now LMAO.

2 Likes

The minter coils give you 40c more every 100c not 40% more per item put in the minter.

1 Like

Refining is way to go if you are after more xp one refined gleam gives 6xp so that amount is almost one 50+ level up worth of xp :slight_smile:

Some of that raw gleam could be also used to craft plain beams and poles that 30 Mass cycles give out (10c5030) 15k coins(non coiled), it could give some extra coins but requires more time, spark and essence.

If people are looking easy xp mining gleam is right now one option, with xp pie I have been able to gain 200k xp around 6 minutes.

2 Likes

Almund lol. You beaconed the gleamball i’ve had saved location of for a long time, I just found out tonight.

Nice base though!

Decided after this post I better beacon my own so I found a nice one too. Now I have two farms lol.

Wow i didn’t even realize this. I have a ton of refiners at my base but I’ll probably be putting some right under my ball now too. Thanks for the numbers on it.

What about the math on gleam doors since it only requires spark and refined gleam? That’s how I’ve been selling them but I didn’t do the math if I’m actually losing out or not lol

I shouldn’t have any beaconed gleamball, I have one beacon near one facility that is made by another player and it looks cool :slight_smile:

Idk, did I thought about this just checking quickly recipe and see it has about same numbers like pole/beam.
I am not going deep with numbers like some but full 30 mass give like 2.1k coins more
after reducing essence minter costs, it is like little bit over 70coins/mass craft with beams/poles.

Your way is probably more profitable. You have an extra step of essence but you get 10c per beam where as I get 5c per door. So if I were to sell essence and door I’d be losing about 2c compared to you. And let’s be honest spark is a dime a million lol.

Oh ok. I went back and I see now the base isn’t yours.

I just thought it was a funny coincidence when you responded. I found a great gleam ball with the help of a friend tonight so it worked out really well. :laughing:

The super kind Almund found the place and suggest me the way, i just built the structure.

I wandered around a bit, it’s a very nice setup. I put a floor under a gleamball tonight but i have some other priorities it will be a while before I have time to do something like that.

Thanks, i tried to make a “light” structure, as functional as possible.
I really had fun building around that gleam ball, the hardest thing was to stop me to plot the others and make a gleamball city:sweat_smile:

Ive used it one time on a burned out beacon because it had to much junk to sort through. Other then that I never use it.

Minter is great, when I port to an exo I always mine large fossils as I go. They are both super abundant and often left behind by Lucent miners. In a single exo trip I can easily pull 300k in large fossils.

You selling those, or using them? Supply has been difficult now that everyone minters their ess :frowning:

1 Like

I’m using them. My new building is made of multiple marble colours. I’ve been making tons of super enriched bonding agent. I use the boundless trade site to find it mainly. There’s a place in Gyosha mall that normally has a lot.