ShowRoom Network Megathread

For those who haven’t visited yet I recommend this shop at USE-F7, it has a huge variety of items and very nice decorations.

1 Like

As many of you know I’ve dismantled my base at Gyosha.
Main reason was that wanted to be closer to ShowRoom.

I am building my workshop in the basement of USE.
So when I’m not farming you’ll find me either restocking my shop B2 or on the workshop, open acces through F1, I hope this will make it easier to find me in case of needing my help.

2 Likes

Good morning!
There are already 54 shops present in the ShowRoom network.
Thanks everybody. I hope it’s being a good experience for you guys.

3 Likes

For those looking for forging mats go SR USE

There is nothing you can’t find there. Great shops.

2 Likes

And for rare gleam this one is very nice also at SR USE

2 Likes

just openend my shop on the EU network come have a look
and buy something i dont mind at all :smile:

3 Likes

We have reached 60 shops. USE leading with 41.
Thanks to all who are part of this.

Let’s try to reach 100 now.

2 Likes

Hello everyone,

Solem’s Supplies has been open for some days now in the ShowRoom EU. You will find it in section F (other gatherers), shop number 4. I sell whatever I have a surplus of currently, so my stock varies slightly every now and then depending on what I am busy with. However, I focus mainly on gems/lucent, fossils, alloys, beans, and AoE T6 hammers with speed that I forge myself. There are also some food, blocks, glass and T1/T2 AoE shovels (mainly for soil farming).

The shop is physically placed in Niia Zed Ka, right by the portal to the TNT Megahub, so you can’t miss it if you are around.

I plan on placing a mailbox there as well, so that you can contact me in case you need something in particular and I ran out of it at the moment.

Thanks for checking by!

5 Likes

The Hole at ShowRoom USE, nice and funny placement of the portal, in horizontal, and you can come back! This is a true hole ! :heart:

I’ve started this feature at USE and soon will create one at USW and EU.
I’ll be writing each plot to which planet & city connects.

Not sure if anybody will find this usefull but well, having more info never hurts.

5 Likes

its awesome love it
finally something that makes sence :smiley:

1 Like

BROWN TOWWWWWN!!! Look @Bethlehem, we’re famous :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Right now for ShowRoom Brown Town is Viceroy of Finata, as the others cities has no representation. If you aren’t in ShowRoom you don’t exist :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Do I get an achievement for that? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

@Spoodle look at this xD

1 Like

A well deserved crown

1 Like

That should be the game motto

WE ARE OFFICIALLY THE UNOFFICIAL VICEROYS OF FINATA. KNEEL BEFORE BROWN TOWN.

3 Likes

We’d be much higher in the Finata prestige ranking if those dead old cities disappeared :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I’m planing to add a new road at USE as a test. My first idea was for resellers (buy/sell), but I’m open to suggestions.

Anybody has gone to Showroom and haven’t found the right category for his business ?

1 Like

‘Shops that Spoodle owns’ should be a category. He’s such a lovable and nice guy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes