So who is back?

:eyes:
My eyes are on the forums, as have been for months now; depending on various circumstances I may return to being an active player, however I haven’t really laid out the issues I have with the game as-is on the table, as I won’t be pressing them until … well, the new team is in place and things are picking up over in Austin @ Monumental … Definitely would love to be back, but I’m being wary for now.

5 Likes

so far im trying to find the time to even log in. busy in work. but i already started making some blueprints for my new builds xD
who knows maybe ill be back to finata xD

10 Likes

Almost left but the news is going to keep me around at least until another game comes out that I have been waiting for.

3 Likes

Not very compelled to play, not a lot of time for games lately, but the news of a new studio taking over will keep me on the forum for sure, will definitely get in when the next update arrives.

1 Like

I may have logged in recently…

16 Likes

I came back a month or so ago. Finally got over the heartbreak of Twisted Dragon collapsing and losing the magnificent house that Mittekemuis built for me. Still hurts. Lowbeam's Farmhouse

11 Likes

I’m fully back and enjoying running into a lot of the old friendly faces.

12 Likes

Been keeping my beacons alive but not playing for the past year, just logging in occasionally to top up portals but then even stopped doing that … logged in the other day after hearing the news but just ended up firing up the portals again and leaving… until some new content I’m finding it difficult to keep motivated, plus I’ve found another early access game that’s got me hooked so it’s going to be a struggle to find the motivation to return any time soon.

8 Likes

Guess who’s back? Back again. Zadouch is back, tell your friends :grin:

10 Likes

Gonna pop back in, get familiar with game updates… its been a “while” glad to see many of you here!

17 Likes

Muhahahaaaa. Maybe

10 Likes

:hushed:

(10 char)

3 Likes

as soon as my M2 returns to me, I will be.

I may come back a little - we were Starlight Guardians on Sorissi. We have since gone through some name changes and whatnot, but I’ve been having the urge to play again so even if it’s not full force yet I do want to try to come back!

3 Likes

I’m haven’t come back just yet, but I am keeping a much closer eye on the game than I have in a while. I completely want to see this game make a comeback.

5 Likes

I allways Was here :hugs:

10 Likes

Same, passed six year and still playing :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I think we are all waiting to see if monumental makes big brain moves or… some sort of p2w.

My vote is big brain moves

8 Likes

Did you ever find a Place to call Home Rachel-chan? Boop!

Yea! I put my beacon down on Sochaltin and met so many new people. I my neighbor even put my name on a plaque at their village T_T It was so nice.

8 Likes