[Solved] Found a serious bug

Spark is minting for 28c per unit

a SS (900) = around 35,000 coin

I went from around 700,000 coin to 1,000,000 from 8-9 million spark

Surely this is an oversight?

2 Likes

Guess we would need to figure out the time and materials per spark item to see if its in line with other “spark” producing things like coal.

Edit: normally how long does it take you to “produce” 8-9 million spark? Since I assume you already had that amount established before the patch.

Yeh need to figure it out, but I made this with compact peaty soil from unpowered machines with very little time investment. Whether its worth the time or not, I think minting is meant to give a base value to something, not be there to make a ton of coin

2 Likes

prettys ure it is seems crazy.

Yeah, it for sure seems high, I just have not done any calculations on it to know “how high” I guess.

i have 56 millions spark should i make money from this…

4 Likes

Its been brought up in another thread already. Math is inc.

1 Like

about 2.2 million coin you have right there

says 25,200c for 900

1 Like

fully coiled minter I’m using

was minting 300 per repair for 11,760 each time

well singles says 28c as you stated, but 900 is 25,200

1 Like

Thats odd too lol

well coiled chryso doesnt show the right value… when i mint 100 spark item it says 2,800c but give me 3,920c

so it’s almost 40c per spark item…

1 Like

180 peat can be compacted to 25 compact peat, which produces 12500 spark. Fully coiled and guild buffed you spend 419 spark for the compacting, which results in a net spark gain of 12081 spark for 180 peat.

12081 spark mint for 12081 / 1000 * 28 * 1.4 = 474c

1 peat, therefore, is worth 474 / 180 = 2.6c

While minting gleam doors, 1 gleam block was worth 2.7c.

But mining gleam results in much more XP then mining peat and XP is, in my opinion, worth more then coin.

Edit: On the other side it’s going to devalue all other forms of minting because the “wasted” spark now has a higher value. Maybe that was their goal, increase the cost of crafting XP.

it’s all nice value but not wasting my time with this. Can only mint 350 at a time.

4 Likes

I don’t think so as it’s not really that much different then gleam doors minting which was available for a year or so.

1 Like

You could always toss it in a shop stand for slightly less and let others burn it. I’m sure there are people that would do it for a a few c each.

Edit: I also find it not worth it to mint them. Time > Money.

1 Like

So wait, is it 40c per 1 spark item, meaning 1000 spark?

So that means if people sell these it should be for no less than 40c right?

3 Likes

Before the update, I was actually thinking of selling these starting around this price anyway, so maybe it’s not as broken as we thought? I might be in the minority though.

1 Like