Sovereign and Creative Worlds now live!

ow yeah our its not possible to choose colors and have lock available at same time
so is necesairy evil

I agree, but it should not be the communities job to make the colors available in the first place. There should be a way to create any color item in a way that is accessible to everyone. Since the only way right now for more colors is to have new planets spawn then at least the universe has those colors as a possibility versus the limited colors we have now.

2 Likes

Anyone else by chance select the Stonehenge as one of their choices? It was one of sixteen that I chose. (Assuming that I did it correctly :crossed_fingers:) Iā€™m curious how many pop up upon completion of my world.

2 Likes

maybe we just need accept i dont wonna waste dev time on sovereign any longer i hope they start working on more fun stuff now lol

2 Likes

I did and they are really awesome :blush: (but Iā€™m not keeping that planet lol)

2 Likes

I chose it for a small world, and I think I went a couple of biomes over the minimum. Iā€™ve counted maybe 6 or 7 of them around the entire planet, so theyā€™re a good little explorer feature.

1 Like

out of curiosity: to those with t5 n 6 planets, where do yall connect a portal to so that other may visit and collect on your planet?

I have a portal connected to the TNT Hub on Houchus I. My planet is Psychosia. Iā€™m still exploring it. Iā€™ve been at work more than off since I got it. Itā€™s a T6 corrosive planet. Lots of ice and desert biomes with some floating islands and mountains to spice things up.

I donā€™t have any portals up yet. Will add perms so that portals can be made, however.

Gleambow last year in November(?), I got 3 pieces. Asked around about them and no one seemed interested or wanted them. So I minted them. :rofl:

The portal seekers discord, on the #exoworld channel

1 Like

I chose Stonehenge on my small world. Maybe more will show on a small world?

@curtis999c @tarranth
chose that biome as wellā€¦ only seen 1 stonehenge so far :stuck_out_tongue:
just a baby henge, got a portal there if u wanna check out that abomination xDD

2 Likes

The EZPZ Discord now has a dedicated #sovereign-info channel that displays new worlds that are generated with their resources (cr @Collussus )

1 Like

Some things i would change. -

1. Anyone on the server can purchases world fuel for the server though the shop ingame.
  2. The owner of the server can set it up where if the world fuel runs out the server after two weeks messages and warns players that have becons on that planet and allows them to buy more time, or donate to a pool. Meaning that someone could donate 5.00 to a fund, which could be used towards the overall time by the owner of the server (but it can not be cashed out by the owner) any unused money would be credit to the people that donated. This means if several people use the world, then they could help pay for it. This would also be more money to you all and also means that larger worlds could be funded by multi people instead of just one.

The time the server lasts before it gets deleted. two weeks is WAY to short. needs to be atleast a month.

1 Like

This is how it currently is : ) anyone can purchase fuel and receive a key that can then be applied to any planet

ok cool thanks

i just hate to see someone get on a server spend a ton of times building something and then over night its gone because the person who owend the server, couldnt pay for it anymore

4 Likes

The next few months should be very interesting with things like this. I predict a few mass cullings of planets each month with many builds lost, but as people settle into a few main sovereigns, I bet weā€™ll see their fuel start to be maintained by various community members. Iā€™m sure there are people who would rather fuel someone elseā€™s community planet than own a private planet.

4 Likes

of course the person that owns the server could also just force all the beacons to be reclaimed on a whim. If it is not your planet you are always taking a risk.

1 Like