Sovereign world build: Aurum Citadel & the City of Aurum

I got light, warm and silk mustard rocks on my sov.
Keliar V around Kol Huroo.

Edit:
I put up a portal at Ps hub Kol huroo, spot S4.

3 Likes

Awesome! Looks like I will be doing a little bit of mining tonight then!

I know, im just kidding!
Unless…

2 Likes

I’ve got Light Mustard sedimentary on a temp one I got, Cerberus - there is a portal at TNT Shedu. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awesome, thank you - I’m heading over there now!!

1 Like

Quite happy with the way this turned out… took a bit to get the look I wanted though :joy:

13 Likes

Do you need any materials gathered? I am sure if you had request baskets out with 0 coin people would happily donate. I would be happy to donate some rock/wood if needed and I have the colors!

3 Likes

Looking good!

Thanks for the offer. I think I have a decent supply of materials for the moment, but I will gratefully accept more if the colours I need don’t get unlocked by the time I have run out!

I do have a place set up for donations, just to the south of the Portal Seekers hub on Arie, but I’m not in desperate need to materials just yet.

Thanks! I’m really enjoying doing this build so far! It’s turning out far better than I had hoped (even though it’s quite daunting now that it’s starting to show it’s true scale in game lol).

5 Likes

Here’s a couple of distance progress shots of it starting to take shape, from the weekend streams and the last couple of evenings building…

14 Likes

A little more progress on the build. Started working one of the large towers (I get the feeling I’m going to need a couple of guild buffs when working on this bit :joy:)

Had to make a few pitstops to farm more materials (I’m looking at you gold filigree!), so progress has been a little slower this week.

Once the towers are both done though, I can then start on the main building at the top of the walkway :sweat_smile:

23 Likes

Good color choise For trees

1 Like

Wow those last three progress photos are amazing in comparison

1 Like

Seeing this being built kinda reminds me of all those long lost ancient civilizations. The ones with all the intricate statues,designs, and palaces that were lost thousands of years ago, but are now tourable(new word?). All they had back then was hammers and chisels also. It’s amazing what one can accomplish with such a primitive set of tools.

Looks absolutely stunning!! Keep up the great work Stretch!

1 Like

Git back to work
:wink:

git: 'back' is not a git command. See 'git --help'.

Did you mean one of these?
    branch
    fsck
    repack
3 Likes

No Im Pretty sure it was. Gitgut

GIT OUT OF MY HEAD! working with git right now as you posted this, not joking. We had a merge issue late last night I am having to fix :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face: less than 4 weeks from game launch, not fun times.

2 Likes

I was able to watch a little bit of your stream of the build. Was quite interesting. I hope you include some of those pics you screenshot today in this thread.

Also very cool that you supported the other boundless streamers!

Thanks for stopping by the stream and for your support, it’s very much appreciated :+1:

I’m really enjoying this build, it’s been a lot of fun to do so far, and I haven’t even gotten to the big bits yet :joy:

Here’s a few shots of progress from last night as I was ending the stream…

and a few more I took this morning…

15 Likes