Sovereign world build: Aurum Citadel & the City of Aurum

Few extra shots of the progress so far. Still a little more gold to add around the back and some chiselling to do and then make some hidden lighting changes to keep it lit during the nights, but I’m happy with how it’s coming along!

After that I just need to build another tower on the other side in exactly the same way :flushed::joy:

I’m not sure about the banner colour yet - I was after some Deep Red (sand/gravel/rock), but it doesn’t exist yet (afaik) so have had to make do with my secondary colour of Strong Red

18 Likes

Man, I wish I could build as fast as you.

2 Likes

Looking great so far Stretch, really making strides with your progress

Thanks! I’m looking forward to getting to the main building!

Progress may have to slow down a bit now as I’m completely out of glues and bonding agents, so will need to take some time out to get some more supplies.

3 Likes

Seen in other threads you might still need white sedi? Is this still the case?

3 Likes

I haven’t run out yet (I still have about 16 SS of unprocessed rocks left) but I will definitely need some more before too long.

2 Likes

I did run out of processed blocks to build with for the moment, so I decided to use what I did have to add the outline of the main build… definitely starting to get an idea of the scale of this thing!

8 Likes

I have 10 SSs of white sedi rocks I can donate to the build if that helps at all

7 Likes

That would be awesome if you can spare them. I’d definitely like to return the favour though, so let me know if/when you need something and I’ll see what I can do.

6 Likes

Happy to donate them to such an awesome project!

6 Likes

The scale of this build is hard to appreciate until you get up close

10 Likes

All I see is bits where I still need to chisel or add in missing gold filigree haha :joy:

I did manage to finish mapping out the rest of the outline to the main buildings though…

11 Likes

really impressed by your progress…inspiring :boundless:

do you have donation baskets up for white sedi rock?
defiantly have a few ss spare and would be happy to donate to such an awesome project.

3 Likes

This is looking amazing I will need to personally visit and possibly drop to my death at least once.

I’m curious to what extent of modeling you did in MV. Did you only model the exterior or did you also do a basic interior.

Thanks! :pray: It’s definitely a labour of love!

I do have some donation baskets set up just off of the Arie PS hub, although now that I have opened up the world to visitors, I might move them on the world itself…

I’m on this portal at the PS Arie hub if anyone wants a visit.

Oh crikey, I’ve not even considered interiors to any real extent yet… I’m hoping I have enough plots to do the exterior first and I’ve already reached 2300 plots so far :eyes:. I’ll probably wing it when it comes to the interior though.

6 Likes

ahh missed that lol

just popped in a lucky 13 ss of the white stuff

poor ol’ arie hub…used to be bustling place with some great builds

1 Like

Awesome, thanks so much!

I have a chest or two of white rock you can have m8

If you’re sure? That will likely go a very long way to getting the majority of the build done to be honest!

1 Like

Oops sorry if I cause you night terrors lol

1 Like