Sovereign Worlds price speculation

I think the price will be fixed per step via form according to the number of slots/players chosen. It’s obvious that wonderstruck has to win in order to cover the servers cost. I understand the frustration of some and the hype of others, be patient.

1 Like

so like a Ark or Unturned server setup…what would your guess be on max size?

My opinion on the matter is that they will not rent planets for cubits… there’s simply just no return on investment for it currently.

Who knows, it may become a thing in the future with enough of an increase in the player base buying cosmetic items and other things like Gleam Club, but I would highly doubt it.

7 Likes

Ive alrdy learned that its better To just sit back and wait For official news about it.

6 Likes

That’s what we’re all looking forward too…there’s no need to discuss this because it will lead to fighting.
Im sure everyone’s opinion matters but it all boils down to what they have come up with on prices

1 Like

Love the new Buugi pic

I vote that people with beards of 1 inch or longer get to buy sovereigns with cubits. Everyone else has to pay cash though.

@lucadeltodecso do you think you could whip up a beard length verification tool?

5 Likes

What about beards of 6” or longer? They should get total planet customization right? As clearly they must be renowned sculptors. Just bundle it under beard perks as well as bird nests and leftover dinner snacks as well as magnificent world wonders.

5 Likes

I just turned 30… Had to get some facial update In here too ^^

3 Likes

Can we put the update on hold? I still have half an inch to grow in order to meet the requirements.

4 Likes

9.99 a month is my guess

1 Like

I would speculate that if they offer different sized planets (exo sized and full sized as an example) there would be a cost difference due to data storage requirements. I also believe that the number of players that can be on the planet simultaneously will affect the price. If the planet supports 80 instances of players that could cost more than a planet that supports 5 instances.

1 Like

Am I the only one just a little nervous they’ve kept the pricing so secret?

6 Likes

Well if there were offers of small planets, I’d want one. About 2k meters in diameter.

Anyone else feel like this needs a Superman gif whooshing in to save the day picking up posts and tossing them away? No? Just me? Okay…

1 Like

Yes, there is a possibility that the cost won’t be within everyone’s budget. As with anything else.

The problem with the examples you mentioned is that all of those things are already in the game, whether someone pays extra for them or not. Vbucks get you emotes, gliders, llamas, etc. All already in the game & none of it costs Epic anything. Premium in Eve gets you skills, ships, etc. All already in the game & costs them nothing.

These things are comparable to Gleam Club, not server rentals…

A player world on a server is a physical thing that takes up space (even if in the cloud), and the game studio accrues an actual cost to host it for you. That’s why players are charged a fee.

7 Likes

I want a 1 region planet for $1 a month

4 Likes

@DKPuncherello I didn’t know you were such a troll. :open_mouth:

No I’m serious

I’d actually like that option

If 50 regions is $10-15 a month, 1 region for $1 seems more than fair

1 Like

That is perfectly reasonable and understandable. I’m just hoping that the cost is not wholly unreasonable.

1 Like

Ah, I meant with the beards, all of us poor ladies would be left in the cold. Literally!!

1 Like