Sovereign Worlds price speculation

Oh that one
You can glue one on

3 Likes

1 region planet? Iā€™d be down for that. I was thinking in my earlier statement that 4-5 regions would be the idea size for me.

4 would work as well. Itā€™d probably have to be a number thatā€™s a perfect square - so either 1, 4 or 9

2 Likes

Maybe it will be by region. It would make sense if they priced it that way if you think about it.

2 Likes

Can the 1 region be just mantle :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I think WS would sell a TON of 1 region and 4 region planets

It would probably cannibalize a little bit of their 50 region business, but I also think it would get even more new business (that is, rentals by people who werenā€™t planning to get a whole planet). It would probably be pretty addicting too, like gleam club.

All those people who want undisturbed environment for their bases for a reasonable price. @Sujimichi88 @Goblinounours Iā€™m sure would love these.

In fact I feel like 90% of the forum regulars would get one at least to try it out.

2 Likes

Well, 50 regions might indeed be a lilā€™ much for just me. But I plan on sharing my creative world with several friends.

4 regions would not be enough for me and my friend Malentir. It all depend on the pricing, obviously. If say 8 regions was like 5$ per month, Iā€™d take that.

Actually, what I hope is that there will be an option to pay once for 6 months, like Gleam Club.

2 Likes

How many regions is an exo?

I know a regular planet is 50

36-38 right

Arenā€™t they usually 25 or more? I thought I saw one that was 28 once?

Thatā€™s not a planetā€¦ thatā€™s an asteroid

5 Likes

Yeah and 1 region stretched on a sphere in the sky would look weird. The world in orbit would have to be super small. ^^

1 Like

Not really, it would look like a star.

1 Like

Maybe anything 15 regions or less would be a moon and really close to a planet :grin:

3 Likes

I would think the easy sizes are Exo and current public since they have these all figured out as far as how they work and appear.

I wonder of they are contemplating a larger and/or a smaller. I personally think 1 region is too small to be useful Maybe 15 as the smallest? I wonder if they could do a 75 region for the largest?

How do you pick a warp destination to a star using an augment?

I didnā€™t say warping to it would be easyā€¦just that it wouldnā€™t look weird. Lol.

4 Likes

Anyone noticed that almost 90% of things on the forums these days seem to be about things that donā€™t exist (suggestions included) or speculation about things that donā€™t exist.

We all that bored about the things we have got? :rofl::rofl:

Suppose after a year or pretty much samey samey (real word honest) we have talked all the real stuff to death

I noticed today, while I was wandering around, that most portals are closed and there is almost no one around. My shop is selling almost nothingā€¦soā€¦speculation on forums is the best weā€™ve got right now. xD

1 Like

creative 1 region worlds would be great for minigames ( each with its own global settings). much better than a whole planet for just 1 arena.
and these 1 region worlds could look like Asgard or the city from the movie Dark city ( if anyone remembers it) and be non-scrollable

1 Like

So, flat earth type worlds? Or a small world floating on a turtleā€™s back?