[STATUS] Post Release 242 hotfixes and issues

thanks for everything James and the rest of the developers

2 Likes

Yes, what he said.

1 Like

Thank you @james. I can’t imagine the stress from that kind of release with that many glitches. Thanks for all the hard work!!

1 Like

VFX fixes with come in a client update. (But that needs approval from PlayStation.)

3 Likes

What about the spark minting problem?

I think it is fixed now
Edit: Minter might show local values so after minting check inventory to see real value of coins.

It’s been fixed. James has updated the notes for release 242

4 Likes

There is a bug for spark minting thing.
I put sparks into the minting machines, it shows money increasing at the Minting UI (From 350k to 490k)
But after I leave the UI, it shows only 360k. Also the spark’s mint value still shows 28c…
And All my sparks are gone.
@james
So basically I trade 4m sparks for like 10k gold I think :sob:

3 Likes

Same, lol :joy:

1 Like

So, Is that a punishment for exploit ? Haha :rofl:

Spark Minting value has been decreased. However the Client will show this as 28c until we can release the client build.

This needs to be built and sent to PlayStation for approval. This could take up to 8 hours. Hopefully faster. We will need a brief downtime to deploy once approved.

Full details of what is included in the patch that includes the Spark Minting Price update can be found here - Release 242: Beacon Reclaims and Compactness!

6 Likes

But the Minter UI also show the money increasing from 350k to 490k.
I think its a very big misleading here lol.
But its fine since its not really a normal way to making money. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Updated OP with status update.

4 Likes

Thank you James :+1:

1 Like

reclaimed a great city…might have been responsible of taking down the planet for a few hours but seemed to have worked in the end :+1: got my 13k plots, though haven’t had a look at the reclaim inventory yet.

8 Likes

Well that’s one way to stress test it :DD

All platforms have now been updated.

Try forcing an update on PS4 in North America to get the update.

11 Likes

Thank you for getting this through so fast… Sony execs must be drunk or you now have very good connections to pull that off!!:joy:

1 Like

Ah so it was an issue and not a particle downgrade

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.