⏰ Surface Bumper - Instant Teleporting?!

Hello!

It’s been a couple of weeks since my last invention, so thought it was time to release something else. So here is my solution to underground -> surface travel.

The ‘Surface Bumper’!

If you enjoyed this video and don’t want to miss any future inventions (I have plenty incoming) consider subscribing to my YouTube channel :smile::

https://www.youtube.com/ovisgaming?sub_confirmation=1

Also… HOW SMOOTH WAS THAT ANIMATION AT THE BEGINNING OF THE VIDEO?!

37 Likes

OH MY CHÚA!
This is the best thing I have ever seen in my whole life!

2 Likes

what happens when the highest block is liquid ?

1 Like

I absolutely love seeing your inventions. I was amazed at the Ice Elevator you created but this is just on a whole new level, and thank you so much for the in-depth explanation of how it works and how to build it!

2 Likes

that is cool…such a simple and elegant solution :+1:
def gonna be trying that out in my underground base with multiple levels

1 Like

This is witchcraft, I say!

5 Likes

that is brilliant :slight_smile: i have underground base going almost 100 blocks down ;D dope discovery :smiley: @Ovis

3 Likes

So awesome. Yoink. Using this in both of my bases for sure. :+1::+1::beers::boom::facepunch:

2 Likes

Very very nice!

2 Likes

Yarp… I’ll be building one as well! Nice find!

2 Likes

@ailes123 - oh my chúa thank you! :fist:

@Apt - water acts like air, so it’s ignored. If you bump underneath the ocean, you’ll be bumped to the ocean floor :+1:

@AthOakroot - Cheers mate! My pleasure, I wanna make sure I include how to build my inventions in the future in more depth :nerd_face:

@catfud - Thanks Cat, yeh do it! Lemme know when it’s in so I can check it out :smile:

@Kelmat - :joy:

@Hashmalash - Cheers Hash :slightly_smiling_face: yeh it will definitely be usful if you wanna get to the top of your base :ok_hand:

@georgegroeg - Hahah a phat yoink indeed! :wink: Thanks dude! :beers: :fist: :boom:

@AeneaGames - very very thanks!

@Jeffrotheswell - Do it! Lemme know where it is so I can check it out :smile: Cheers bud!

3 Likes

I have been thinking about this for the last few hours and this is the perfect end to a maze or challenge.

2 Likes

That’s very cool for reaching flying things. Like if you want to build something at one of the unclaimed gleam ■■■■■ (serious… do I have to write spheric structure here?) on Serp. :slight_smile:

It’s an alternative to get up to the flying mountains on e.g. Cardass. Very cool.

Regen bombs do the same. But if you warp to a beacon in water you get bumped to the next shore.

2 Likes

can you build it with a coil and maschinen as side guard that the block removed itself ?

The coil will take damage and wear out. Tho suppose you could just repair periodically since you’d still have the autoclose door

1 Like

Let’s gooo! Think I might put this in my new tower next to a down shaft. Why does it send you all the way to the highest block though and not the lowest available flat one?

I like your “bumper” title but as that lava and stone trap door combo kinda look like a hopper core I might have to figure out a pun to work in there :nerd_face:

1 Like

That would hurt though, you’d have to stand there long enough to sink below the step.

do some skill lower the dmg from coils ? when not its 400-800hp~

Can just hold crouch to sink faster or have sinking feelin on a tool as well

Dmg is a percentage I believe so depends on how much health you have