⏰ Surface Bumper - Instant Teleporting?!

Cheers dude! I appreciate that :smile: I like to take my sweet time with building, which means focusing on the details. Can’t wait till it’s a bit more up and running, only got a portal hub and a 90% finished “roof” :joy:

Of course! How else am I gonna remember the directions?! :wink:

We have one outside the Fireborn hub”attached to the tall white building”. Fee free to use it it’s fun!

1 Like

Awesome! I’ll come check it out later for sure :ok_hand:

Well that is pretty cool, nice find. And there’s a rock generator a well. Any way to control the color or type of rock created between the lava and water?

1 Like

I believe it’s specific to the world

1 Like

Thanks mate, yeh the colour of the stone is dependent on the world. It will be the same colour of the igneous rock found on that planet. And the stone generated will always be Igneous :slight_smile:

Here is another creation of mine, a Mass Stone Generator. It creates and breaks 24 stone blocks every couple of seconds:
⁉ Automatic Stone Generator/Breaker (no mining required)

1 Like

very inventive, but an exploit in my opinion that the devs should fix.

1 Like

Thanks! I guess you’re not a fan of this either:

:joy:

2 Likes

Would you classify using a regen bomb underground to get to the surface an exploit as well then? What should happen instead, death?

I am terrified. Are you some sort of supreme presence?

2 Likes

:frowning: I acidentally mix in regen bombs with my mining gear. D:

1 Like

Is getting teleported to surface by regen bomb an intended mechanic by the devs? If not, then I would say it classifies as an exploit. Personally I would say that it is and not something I think is appropriate gameplay. But in case that devs have come to the conclusion that such unintended effect is actually desirable gameplay then of course it would not be an exploit after all.

Id think it only an exploit if you were to gain something substantial and unintended by doing so… gaining Cs or mats or XP.
Really this (And regen bombs) just cut the process of returning to sanctum and bumping your warp to get out.

Excellent work! Even if I did read the two topics in the wrong order :laughing:

3 Likes

I agree, I’m sure it’s not intend in the way I’m using my it, but I assume the mechanic is intended to prevent death?

Thanks Trickyy! Hahah yeh as soon as I posted the “Mk II” version, someone bumped the “Mk I” :joy:

2 Likes

This mechanic is a symptom of error resolution. You’ve created a situation which shouldn’t exist, so the system attempts to find a reasonable resolution.

2 Likes

There is no circumstance where this idea has a negative effect on anyone. Simply taking advantage of a mechanic in an awesome and creative way that everyone can implement and enjoy on tall builds etc. I love it Ovis.

3 Likes

@Nightstar - Oh I see, interesting :slight_smile:

@DutchOfSorissi - Cheers Dutch! I appreciate it :fist:

Didn’t read everything, but is it possible to set this up where the “public” can use it? Or does it require permissions to whack the igneous and reset it.
Edit. Lol

1 Like

Your brain is so cool. :heartpulse:

I am totally going to do this!

In between running the Ninja course and tossing bombs🤓

2 Likes

So it shall be named

2 Likes