⏰ Surface Bumper - Instant Teleporting?!

Thanks absolutely awesome Ovis!!! You come up with the most amazing inventions. I’m just like WOW. :+1:t3:

2 Likes

For that you can just use a regen bomb.

2 Likes

brilliant!

I will have a few I’d say, since I always build underground of my surface settlements.

I will call mine M.O.V.E. (Master Ovis Vector Elevator)

4 Likes

@Alucard2150 - Nice one! I’m gonna be making a ‘Surface Bumper Mark II’ tonight, gonna try make a 100% safe version with a coil breaker. Because if someone doesn’t know you have to walk slowly into it, they could take damage and not wanna use it again. But that’s an awesome work-around :ok_hand:

@SolFall - Cheers Sol! Awesome, lemme know when you’ve built it, would love to take a bunch of screenshots of other peoples versions :smile:

@LunaiHunter - It definitely could be :smile: There is no maximum distance, works from Mantle to build height!

@ChaosMkr1122 - Aw thanks Chaos! I appreciate it! :fist:

@scrufola - I had some trouble in the past with using a regen bomb to do this, it totally works, but sometimes it pushes you sidewards and also doesn’t port you directly above due to the (not so recent) change to recent bombs :slight_smile:

@boundmore - Thanks Boundmore! I always build underground too lol, there’s something so cool about all the hidden space :smile: Oooh, M.O.V.E, I like that! :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Amazing work @Ovis !!
Had to build 2 straight away !

1 Like

That’s awesome! Thanks buddy :fist:

my first of many!
used a block of ice with beveled front edge which seems to put my toon in place quite smoothly…haven’t explored fully yet with rigorous testing

double door

2 Likes

Nice one! I like how versatile it is, can fit one for all sizes :smiley:

@Ovis I stumbled upon the base today whilst looking for flowers and I got to use one of your lifts!

Btw it must be said the build is just incredible I mean wow! The level of detail cannot wait until it’s fully done.

Never eat shredded wheat!

1 Like

Cheers dude! I appreciate that :smile: I like to take my sweet time with building, which means focusing on the details. Can’t wait till it’s a bit more up and running, only got a portal hub and a 90% finished “roof” :joy:

Of course! How else am I gonna remember the directions?! :wink:

We have one outside the Fireborn hub”attached to the tall white building”. Fee free to use it it’s fun!

1 Like

Awesome! I’ll come check it out later for sure :ok_hand:

Well that is pretty cool, nice find. And there’s a rock generator a well. Any way to control the color or type of rock created between the lava and water?

1 Like

I believe it’s specific to the world

1 Like

Thanks mate, yeh the colour of the stone is dependent on the world. It will be the same colour of the igneous rock found on that planet. And the stone generated will always be Igneous :slight_smile:

Here is another creation of mine, a Mass Stone Generator. It creates and breaks 24 stone blocks every couple of seconds:
⁉ Automatic Stone Generator/Breaker (no mining required)

1 Like

very inventive, but an exploit in my opinion that the devs should fix.

1 Like

Thanks! I guess you’re not a fan of this either:

:joy:

2 Likes

Would you classify using a regen bomb underground to get to the surface an exploit as well then? What should happen instead, death?

I am terrified. Are you some sort of supreme presence?

2 Likes

:frowning: I acidentally mix in regen bombs with my mining gear. D:

1 Like