Testing 164 - Report issues here

I have some problem when try to plot some new space, the grid with the green boxes disappear at the edge of my plotted area.

And outside my plots it say unnamed outpost.
I have run in one direction a fair distance without it changing, it show no beacon but still it say its a outpost.

Strangely enough, my “move your home location” item completed after I went out to harvest critters from the ponds. (Why kill 'em? They wander into the ponds and die already. Who needs the extra effort?)

My avatar is exhausted all the time and my health and stamina are still below the bought-up levels. There’s no feedback on using the light cube at all for the “Depths” objective. (Nor do I understand why that’s tacked onto a swimming objective since I get credit for swimming on the surface, where no extra illumination is required.)

Without the dailies I have no inducement to mine or build (because I’m a mercenary) so I can’t think of a reason to do much in Boundless this weekend. I’ll go see “Wonder Woman” a couple of times, instead.

:oort_w::oort_w: :dress::high_heel:

we cannot yet change to another planet in test - the only planet currently available is the one we start with :wink:

well is Epsilo the same planet as Solum?
i am there and have a beacon there …i have a both on solum as on epsilo a beacon?

hmm id the devs allow us to have more planets on test now? (or did they previously) if it was previously - before the one planet thing on test then maybe its a bug?

(as far as i have heard we only have solum available)

let me try and find the planet map for you…

you are right it is a different planet - maybe you should wait for someone who knows more than myself

there is a map of connected worlds on that post

1 Like

It is the 3 planet Solum, Epsilo and Vulpto on test-server.

3 Likes

wow! @boundmore - seemed to explain that it was only Solum (when i was on test with him) unless i either misunderstood (as i often do) or he himself did not know

Thank you @Heureka

Suddenly this evening I could complete cooking food and smelting ores. (Maybe it was elting s’mores, or or-ing smelts. Coulda been.) Avatar is still perpetually exhausted and my HP and SP boosts are paid for but not showing.

1 Like

Tried to login again today, Portals are still kicking me out.

After using a portal.

After Pressing Reconnect.

If I try to open a new portal.

I cant even get into any server.

I got kicked once today but had an hour session then on the second attempt.

creatures missing from test?

This happened the other day - i was trying to do the updated kill 3 creatures obj - but walked for 45 mins and could see none on the compass/anywhere in the world (solum) could you guys tell me if this has happened to you and if you have found any on athoer test world? if so what world please? (i dont want to waste a totem warp)

i reverse the above statement i found one (but does not show on compass)

Weird. It was loaded with them for me earlier on.

Yweh just reversed the above statement in an edit and i have now completed that quest :slight_smile: @boundmore

ok new/old bug swimming to the depths still does not complete on the light cube section (unless its 10 minutes/days/weeks? )

This one hasn’t been fixed since my first try with testing a month ago. And I was hoping when I activated it today.

1 Like

ok thanks a lot

EDIT - the first section relates to the totem warp quest

crash on activating warp conduit Solum >>> Epsilom

Logged back in - traveled through warp conduit = error 8 crash on arrival

Logged in again - open portal (sanctum) shows Solum >>> used second warp in sanctum - now at Epsilom

Smart stack quest still bugged on equip phase - it will green on create and split but no completion on equip

I got kicked out when warping to both epsilo and vulpto. I got epsilo on the second attempt but never got vulpto right today.

game kicking me out this morning - 4 times so far; no longer than a minute or two in the world

EDIT: and now its constantly error 25; supposedly I’m already in the game