Testing 164 - Report issues here

We have a fix for this which should be in the next update, but the button itself should work.

We’ve never seen that before. We have encountered a possibly similar issue on a Mac where lowering the Terrain Detail introduces fog in the Sanctum. Presumably you have already increased this setting, which made no difference?

Is the amount of fuel in your beacon similar to what was experienced by @Clexarews?

If it is, then what’s happening is that if the beacon is nearly full, then it won’t be possible to add any more fuel to it for a while, although the message stating that there are ‘no consumable fuel items’ is confusing, so the message could definitely be improved.

It looks like the Skills menu can be accessed earlier than expected, so we’ll make a note of this.

When you mentioned more than objective referencing the Universe menu, what are those objectives?

Do you have a screenshot and / or video to demonstrate this?

I try to get one later today.

Edit:
http://roger64.se/2017-06-05%2018-12-52.mp4

is this a skill? you can see them on the compas (i cannot) and you can also see their health bar (i cannot) i think we need tutorial updates?? or is this a bug

EDIT @brook-monroe sorry i did not see your post - what skill is this please? thank you

Are you having issues with just that Cuttletrunk in the screenshot?

Building is not rewarded with experience, or maybe I missed something, and it shouldn’t be rewarded.

Yes, it works. I’m already flipped my two portals.

You do get XP when building, albeit very slowly.

xp bar is not displayed when building hence it looks like there is no progress

As for killing problem it was the same with a spitter. However it all came back to normal later so maybe it was same problem that ends up with errors 8 and 25.

1 Like

one stack is normal

but more, (smart stack) there no icon of smart stack

it was an assumption - I tested; checked my xp value in skill GUI, then placed 6 blocks of stone: nothing happened - my xp is still the same;

breaking a block is worth 4 xp - I expected kinda same for building and if less then still an integer of at least 1 which would give 6xp for the 6 blocks I placed

EDIT: chiseling works - 1xp per hit

1 Like

I’d already done the others. This is the only one left, but they’re all related to exploration.

Slingbow shooting (i tested it with diamond one) can destroy blocks, in this case the block itself simply disappear and does not drop like during normal mining.

I noticed that with iron. Although you need a few shots to break a block. I thought it could be a feature and not a bug. But who knows?

Okay, we had another look at it and there’s definitely a problem, so we’ll log a bug.

Thanks for reporting this, we’ve reproduced this on our end, so we’ll log a bug.