Testing 164 - Report issues here

Thanks for the screenshot, the objective shown here is one that is currently not working.

Itā€™s a feature, although to get item drops you will have to use tools.

2 Likes

Hi, Iā€™ve been testing a bit. What I have found is:

• I cannot Eat cook or uncooked berries, Meat etc. Action plays but no stats update
  • I cannot restore my health due to not being able to eat anything
  • Stamina does not regain ever. If I sit still nothing happens. I left my character in one spot for 20min not 1 point regen.
  • Quest to save current location and craft a marker does not complete, marker is crafted but quest does not update

Thanks!

Stamina regen was taken out you need a skill for it, eating takes a few seconds longer than te animation, try holding it for longer

1 Like

with the objective swimming to the dephts you need to activate your light cube 10 times
i activated it 20 time by now and still nothing

Some bugs I repeatedly encountered:

• Game often crashes when I activate a warp (no matter whether itā€™s to another Planet or the same). However, after relogging, the warp works fine.
  • Game crashes everytime I try to fix a machine with a spanner. Tried to use a stone one instead of the copper one, still crashes. It affects at least the Workbench, Extractor, Mixer, Compactor and Refinery.
  • The objectives that require you to acquire prestige donā€™t work (One is named ā€œBuilding for the futureā€ i think), they are stuck at 0 progress, no matter what I build, while the beacon correctly increases its prestige.

if i try to warp somewhere i dont get where i want but some where totally opposite

My avatar is still perpetually exhausted and hasnā€™t seen those HP and SP I bought. On the other hand, I donā€™t seem to be losing SP except for one point at random intervals. I did lose HP due to staying underwater too long while trying to finish ā€œswim to the depths.ā€ (ā€œI Swam To the Bottom of the Pond, and All I Got Was This Crappy HP Penaltyā€ t-shirt time! :anchor:)

Thanks this worked for me on the Stamina. I was able to eat by holding for a very long time. its about 3 times longer than current release to eat.

Do you have any crash dumps generated for both of these that you can send to us?

Hello friends. As Iā€™ve been playing and testing current game features on the Test server, Iā€™m currently having an issue repairing my Extractor. I created a copper Spanner to repair the machine as implied, but so far every time I use the spanner on it, or any other machine, my game crashes. Are there any known resolutions, or do I need to craft a new one?

Its just a known issue in 164 - the same with crash when using warp blocks. Donā€™t waste time for it and hopefully its gonna be fixed in 165 which should happen tomorrow.

1 Like

if trends persist i think it might be another week before 165 :confused:

I was on my way to test some objectives, but i could not take those in the picture.
They are under available, but there is no button to accept them.

All of them is under crafter objectives.

@Heureka yep, these are objectives known to be bugged since the last patch. They disabled them while they are still working on them. If you had em in your ā€œactiveā€ slots beforehand, you canā€™t even de-activate them now :confused:

1 Like

Every time i use a spanner on my refinery that have 109% ware, the game crash.

avoid repairing till next update - its a known issue and waiting to be fixed; youll be better off building a new machine instead

1 Like

@ArmyN, @SoullessPuppet, @Heureka and for anyone else experiencing crashes when trying to repair machines using spanners, can you give as much detail as possible? For example:

• What machines has this occurred with so far?
  • How much wear did the machine have?
  • Was it occurring with any spanner?
  • What ingredients were used?

Some of you already have answers to the above, but if everyone else has answers to these, that would be great.

Also, if you can give us coordinates of where the affected machines are located, we can take a look as we havenā€™t been able to reproduce this issue so far.

Stone Spanner vs. Workbench (19% wear) at coordinates below.

Stone Spanner vs. Refinery (14% wear) at coordinates below:

i find it strange that Building for the Future is still available for activasion then (the get 100 prestige on your beacon) iā€™ve done a total of 1k prestige today, and still nada :stuck_out_tongue: