Testing 202: F9 powered Testing!

Welp, I’ve got a massive debt to work off then :stuck_out_tongue: I hope the game handles level negative 5000 well

2 Likes

well im in debt for 500 lvls then xD

1 Like

XD the troll is real. Well played

5 Likes

Time to finally start testing and check out some things I haven’t been able to do on the live server.

2 Likes

inb4 a nerf gets ninja rolled into the patch at the last second to counter act all the positive changes

Hey @james How about fixing [Misleading description] Survival Tasks with "Escape to temperate world" this bug? It was reported, confirmed, and no sign of fixing :wink:

1 Like

You guys are quick lol.

3 Likes

The weather effects, will they harm the player? Like toxic rain etc.

I’m curious about that also.
Is it just SFX or will there be a debuff on the player as well?

Ok so this might sound strange, but any plans for a stormy wet planet? I’m talking, never sun, heavy rain that hampers visibility with thunder, maybe lightning streaks? Howling gales?
Proper rain, not a pitter patter.
I wouldn’t say no to the odd hurricane either that can pick you up!

5 Likes

Closest we have to that so far is Beckon… seems like it rains >90% of the time there. Not sure I would want another planet like, or worse than, that

7 Likes

The smart move is great, looks like it’s working as expected, but sometimes it doesn’t show the blue highlight.
Not sure but I think it fails when you move a single stack inside a smart stack.
Machines show the yellow bar now
And the current settlement is a good addition too.
Looks like a good patch, please take an special time to review all the changes and be sure you don’t “forget” anything. Please.

2 Likes

Who else is getting the feels when they see this?

8 Likes

any chance the Dev’s can list the NERFS sorry i mean Quality of life bug fixes this time so we know before the update rolls out. I’m expecting something like meat cooking easy was a bug so the new quality of life fix now requires a Titanium forge, compacted hard coal, hopper eye and silver alloy.

What is the shade of that blue metamorphic and where can it be found?

1 Like

You sound like you’ve been eating some Bitter Beans. I’ll trade ya for some Sweet Beans I recently harvested.

10 Likes

Meme worthy retort! But it’s best to not feed the trolls!

7 Likes

I generally refrain, but I couldn’t hold myself back this time. Please forgive me, Papa Havok. <3

7 Likes

I know this should be reduntant to say, but please make sure you guys dont accidently add the cheating loaf / menu when porting it to the live build :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Quick move doesn’t seem to mark the destination in all cases

• :white_check_mark: Adding to regular stack
  • :white_check_mark: Creating a new smart stack
  • :x: Adding to an already existing smart stack
3 Likes