Testing 245: Sovereign Worlds!

All I know for sure is that I had to fuel my beacons to start them. And they are counting down just like the ones on the non-sovereign planets. The planet will not last long enough for the fuel to run out to see what happens.

1 Like

My preference would be that the renter should not need beacon fuel on their own world. I’m not sure how that would affect Gleam Club though.

5 Likes

Well you still have to make sure the beacon wherever your portal to your rental or rentals is located remains fueled. And if you keep any other beacons in the public universe then those have to be fueled. So it might not be to much of a change.

2 Likes

I suggested it in somewhere in this topic, and that would be my favorite approach to plotting sovereign worlds.

I saw it in the other topic after I finally had a moment to catch up on that one. But didn’t notice it here. Tho no one commented towards that idea. Personally I think it’s the best route. But complainers like to complain sooo.

Ah yea the way you worded it misled me. That or I was still half asleep while I was reading lol

1 Like

:thinking::unamused:

2 Likes

Update OP with details of Testing 245.2.

Can anyone still reproduce the issue where you were unable to warp to a private world?

4 Likes

I’ll try again later today when I can get in the game. I have a few other things I want to test too. :+1:

I’m not able to get to any of the public or sovereign worlds…

@vdragon this looks similar to the issue you hit? Did you work out how to recover your character?

@Stretchious is that your normal character? Or an alt?

It’s my normal character. It was last on my sovereign world (which I can still see in the sky).

Can you warp to it via the alt-warp? (On the right?)

No - every saved location is missing it’s information

It sounds similar, although the world shown in the sky is one of the normal worlds as opposed to a sovereign world.

I’ve not been able to recover the character on that particular system as yet.

I’m lost in between worlds :sob:

I’ll try my alt character and see if it’s the same.

Edit: Alt character is the same. I have beacon names, but no further information.

I cannot get to Havran I (through the normal sanctum portal) or warp to any planets in my locations via the right portal. And if I open the worlds list it is blank

The planet in the sky

There other perks to gleam club like colored sign text, emojis.

I think it wpuld be fair enough for the owner to not care about fueling the beacons on his own world.

1 Like

If you are in a different dimention don’t touch anything!

2 Likes

Try connecting again now please.

1 Like

I booted up steam after reading this comment to stretchious, had an update go in for the testing version of the game, and tried to use the alt-warp and can’t use it.

1 Like