Testing 245: Sovereign Worlds!

Still the same issue

2 Likes

Ok thanks. Looks like no one can connect.

Testing 245 is currently offline.

It may not come back online until tomorrow.

4 Likes

Edit: Sent as DM instead

1 Like

Testing 245 is back online.

We’ve added another 24 hours to worlds - as they have been offline today.

After this period we will lock and retire the worlds. This is to test the process to recovering beacons from a world that is retired. So please create a few named beacons and add some items to them.

Once the worlds are retired we will create a new set and assign them to other players who have requested access to the worlds.

9 Likes

I can access all the planets on test, sovereign and regular via warps and portals.

Thanks.

Now off to plant some more beacons.

2 Likes

Quick question about worlds that are assigned to perm worlds? Say that I want a world to orbit Storis II, but the sovereign world is assigned to another T1 world. Can I remove the planet and get a new one until it I get one that orbits Storis II?

1 Like

Why is it important to orbit Storis II?

1 Like

I cannot answer for @ReebanRuben, but I would prefer my rental orbit where my home beacon is. It will keep portal costs down and eliminate my possibly having to cross a portion of the universe to move between my home beacon and my rental.

16 Likes

This, especially because we can’t set our rental as a home. I only want to have to hunt every 4 weeks instead of every couple of days.

9 Likes

Because it’s my home base planet.

And I really don’t want to have to run to a different planet to get to my sovereign world.

14 Likes

Testing succesfully completed.
4 beacons placed, plotted, and ready for reclaim
Everything worked fine for me now :+1:

2 Likes

I placed 3 new beacons to reclaim later. Slowly start saying good bye to my first ever sovereign world :sob:
I will miss it!
Ready to test reclaiming later tomorrow.

2 Likes

Are the current color selections on the test planets the same ones that we’ll get when rentals go live? If so, there are a lot of colors missing. For example, we’ve seen white rocks on Exos and we have black meta rocks on perm planets already. There are no black or white rock options.

the colors available on testing are based on the worlds that are in the testing universe; for the live universe itll be based on the live worlds.

note that exo worlds are not included here regardless.

7 Likes

Exo world colors won’t be included in the color selection for Sovereign planets when they become available in the live universe?

yes, exo worlds are not included (reasoning in my opinion; if all exo colors were available too, it makes exo worlds less special. same as if all 255 colors were available, it makes goo farming and gleambow and exo worlds (from non-resource point of view) pointless too)

17 Likes

And there we have it.

6 Likes

Ok if that is the decision that is the decision. Saves me some money.

7 Likes

Really appreciate the clarification this information brings coming from the team. I’ll be saving a lot of time, money and headache now. Cheers.

3 Likes