[Testing 246.6] Crashed when going to the sanctum & pls add tethered planet info

Was on Dand.
Went to sanctum from menu.
Crashed to desktop (could not send a report).

Since you need to know which planet your creative planet is tethered to for portal/travel purposes, it would be great if that info was displayed in the GUI someplace.

ie: “Orbiting - Biitula”

Dand appears to be offline.

Was on Biitula (testing).
Killed by a hopper.
Game crashed.

Same issues

1 Like

We have email notifications of some server crashes, so thanks for the reports, I’ll get these added to the bug database.

Were you doing anything else in particular? For example, were you warping across different worlds a number of times?

2 Likes

I was not warping at any point when I crashed. I was at my base on Havran I laying out some blocks both times I crashed. I had not yet visited my creative planet, I did check the portal in sanctum to see how much time I had been given on the test planet. I had not warped anywhere yet today.

Yes. I loaded into my Creative world after seeing James post.

Then I was trying to figure out how to leave, so I went to the sanctum.

I selected a save location on Biitula, where I was able to create a working portal (I assume that’s the planet my Creative planet orbits?).

I get the same message as @majorvex when I go to the portal in sanctum and try to get to Havran and Havran I does not appear in the sky. My creative planet (Titan) does appear in the sanctum sky.

Any update on when the planets will be back online?

Any particular worlds? The ones mentioned here seems to be online at least.

Havran is online and we have tested some items on it, thanks

Havran I is down again. I was kicked from the game and when I try to go back in the message eventually tells me the Game Server is Offine.

The alternate portal will let me warp to other planets including my creative planet.

There is a bug with Warping that will cause the worlds to crash and eventually go offline. We’ll have it fixed tomorrow.

2 Likes

Thank you for the quick response

I am not sure of this is useful or not. When I look at the friends screen in test, I can see information for Peyago who I am pretty sure has not been back on test since the last release and for Stretchious who has been back on test since the last release.

I both cases I cannot open a warp but it will not even populate information for Stretch

The screen when I try to return back from the creative planet

I have been having major unplayable connection for the past few days. I wonder if something is going on (PS4)

Please create a thread in the support category for your issue, so that the devs will see it & can try to help.