Testing 246: Creative Worlds!

That will be a change from what has been stated, but it does create an easy solution to the issue.

I sincerely hope you’re wrong but I have a feeling you’re right. Sovereign testing took roughly 3 weeks. This will need at least twice as long if not longer.

If we’re really waiting until September, count me out from Sovereigns :pensive:. Shadowlands prepatch will be coming out between then and October I’m guessing and ill be focusing on that.

If exiting from creative would be same as entry portal to creative it could fix many possible free portal hub issues :smiley:

1 Like

Now this I really like. It will make building so much easier. No scaffolding, no falling to your death, and easier to scout out locations and move around the planet.

6 Likes

Don’t forget about all the possible bugs that we don’t know about yet but might show up on ps4 once it goes live. Hopefully by that time the devs will have access to ps4 to recreate bugs and test things out a bit! :crossed_fingers:

Well, there is still hope …
For us EA backers the only real :boundless: Boundless birthday :boundless: was the 16th August 2018 :smiley: :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Testing for Creative Worlds has started …
have succesfully completed and sent the Web application form :+1:

Now I’m waiting impatiently for an answer :joy:
Time for tea or coffee :grinning:

Ditto this! :+1: Incredible stuff! :smiley:

Although personally for my own rentals I’ll stick to non-creative, I’m truly excited to see the builds everybody will be doing in creative, I know it is sure to be epic! :grin: (Invites for me to visit and screenshot will be very welcome! :wink: )

2 Likes

Probably something that can be added over time?

2 Likes

Will this have the Lua scripting?

1 Like

Can we get this for the plinths on the main universe?

:point_down:

18 Likes

Is this getting added with this update?

Not this one, but a future update with an extra bit of “pizzaz” we want to add with these to give a bit of magic to beacons :slight_smile: :fireworks:

19 Likes

2 Likes

Will you get maximum speed and range placement, one-hit blocks when on the creative world ?

1 Like

2 Likes

@rossstephens / @james will creative and sovereign worlds go live in the same release?

1 Like

Thanks I didn’t notice it.

1 Like

That would be ideal, however we will have to see how testing goes, we need to make sure we are happy with both systems.
To quote Burns “The best laid schemes o’ Mice an’ Men”

8 Likes