Testing 249: Melee Weapons, Shields and Local Universes - continued

I enjoy your builds alots. Have to say.

2 Likes

Weren’t rented worlds, creative mode, single player, and privately hosted worlds also in the list of features promised before release too?

its not to bad im getting to my first level 50 soon :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Idk if tis a bug or not, but what would be the point to get cleansing point if we can use every skill on a single page ?

1 Like

There’s many different skill page set up, definitely more than 5. For example sometime I like to have light epic when mining sometime I dont. Sometime I like a low level of control for better handling for close block placement when doing a roof only 8 blocks from the floor but after want to reach super far away. There’s many reason.

1 Like

There are still 5 (or 6) linked epics.

3 Likes

Absolutely agree.

1 Like

Well I guess that means local play is out for me, since I’m on an old 3.0Ghz dual core P4.

Only thing I would use cleanse points on is the on and off switch for light source epic Gorilla-chan

2 Likes

So what happens to unopened umbris coffers that we have? Fingers crossed for an upgrade from 300 to 1000 cubits woooo haha

4 Likes

Or they glitch and you get nothing lol

7 Likes

I do think separating out cubit reward from skill point reward and leveling might be an option. I still see the need to find a way to break out of the plots from levels… people are going to be pissed having to grind for a month to get 10 plots or whatever… I’ve played other characters and just enjoyed exploring and barely earned any XP (I’m level 85) since release.

I can only imagine how a new person will feel if they want to build stuff. For a simple build fine… but many of us do want to build like Apt or Georgeo and that takes A LOT of plots.

We don’t want to lose builders to local or creative servers across the board and I fear things staying like they have it now on testing will.

11 Likes

The assumption should be that the system would be moved over to the MMO as well. It isn’t 100% confirmed but they likely wouldn’t run two different modes in the long run because we need skill points here in MMO for the swords, etc.

You are right - they aren’t trying to hurt the game - just keep it balanced because of the new skills. But, I think right now the path toward that solution is hurting builders for sure. And this is one of the best building games out there…

7 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: [SUPPORT] Testing 249 - Cheating Loaf causes connectivity issues

Do the oort Grapples teleport you to the location you grapple? If not they should!

3 Likes

1k cubit per 2.7m exp is still way too low. And because of how much longer it takes per level up, I’ll argue it should have a better ratio than how it is currently, instead of less.

Unless exp gaining is gonna be revamped and there’s better exp grinding method (or at least equal to the best exp sources right now for other activities like building), please at least keep it in par with current ratio of 200k exp/300 cubits.

1 Like

Nah, they’re the much requested grapples that allows you to grapple from planet to planet :rofl:

5 Likes

Forge Boon, Planet Grappling
Level 1: Allows you to grapple to a planet
Level 2: Allows you to grapple a planet to you, lowering their distance
:joy:

2 Likes

I can already grapple planets, can’t y’all?

10 Likes

They do their job perfectly, i guess :wink:

1 Like