Testing 29 - Report issues here

I was running off of steam, and I restarted it and I got it working. :stuck_out_tongue: thanks!

The GUI seems to bug out like crazy

Seems to happen on random and where I look

:confused:

The second coordinate (E) wonā€™t change. Itā€™s always 0.00.

Game crasht after placing warp conduit
boundless_log.txt

The collision and hit boxes are by far too big. I get hit from Wildstock and Spitter projectiles that are more than 3 blocks away.

I just purchased and installed Boundless, now I cannot load it. Initiation begins, but then nothing happens. Is the game offline? Is anyone else having this issue? Is it Satanā€¦I mean Steam? (I remember when you put a floppy disc or CD in the drive and like magic, you could install and play it without a blood sacrifice to Steam and their ilk)

1 Like

Please correct me if this isnā€™t the right place to be reporting this, but the sound for the wildstocks eating grass is REALLY loud. I can hear it from tens of blocks away. Currently, Iā€™m mining underground, and I canā€™t even see the wildstocks, but I can hear them tearing grass and braying incessantly above me. Itā€™s getting to be quite obnoxious. The sounds are great, but the grass tearing seems way too loud and the braying could be cut to about a tenth as often, IMHO.

Hello there, sorry to hear about this. Can you try restarting Steam to make sure you have the latest Steam installed. If this does not work, can you let us know the spec of your PC?

Thanks for reporting this. We will look into this. Does this happen all the time when the wildstocks are in the area? Also, did you make any changes to the volume of the VFX? Thanks

Does the GUI problem happen all the time? If so, can you let us know the spec of your PC, especially the graphics card. Also, do you have GUI set to small? Lastly, what is you screen resolution?

Yes, this happens whenever wildstocks get within about 15-20 blocks. I can adjust the VFX, but the grass tearing and braying are both in the same sound option. The levels of those two seem off. e.g., if the braying were to stay at the same volume and the grass tearing were turned down in volume, things would be better. If the braying were also happening less often, it would be perfect.

Thanks for listening!

Something funky happened when I chatted with somebody nearby. All I did was start typing, and my font changed from teal to orange. Itā€™s still orange after logging out and logging back in again.

Also, I wasnā€™t sure if this was a bug, or how it was intended, but when I leveled up to 9 with mining I got 10 plots of land.

One last thing, when I log back into the testing server after having been off for about two hours, I find myself in the starting area again, facing a warp portal to my beacon on Vena. I quit, and got back in, and it happens each time I do this. Again, Iā€™m not sure if this is intended or not, but itā€™s happening for me. PS: I love the new fire on the torch!

I think this is meant to help differentiate between lots of people talking. Not sure why it would still be orange after logging back in again. Possibly it just stays at the last colour youā€™re assigned in a conversation

This is intended. At the moment, every level ending in 9 will give you a higher number of plots

Again, this is intended and is part of this update. The intention is that everyone should always be able to log into the game, even if their world is full or offline

2 Likes

Sure can, Iā€™ll try to get to it this weekend

Logging out takes you to the lobby. It is by design.

The GUI problem happens mostly but not all of the time

Specs:
Screen size: 1366 x 768
IntelĀ® Coreā„¢ i5-3210M CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.50 GHz
RAM: 8.00 GB (7.86 GB usable)
System type 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor
My graphics card is: IntelĀ® HD Graphics 4000

GUI is set to Normal
Game window size is 1366 x 705 (pic size)

Do I need to put more info?

Iā€™v gone so far as to reinstall Steam, I cleaned my PC, everything I can think of atm.

Do I put the specs here or send them somewhere else?

Minor visual bug:

The Basic Torch sometimes loses itā€™s VFX when held in left hand and picking up mined blocks. Canā€™t get it to reproduce all the time.

Screen resolution is 1920x1080 (full screen) with interface scale set to small (if that makes a difference!).

I just joined the game, fell into a hole, and am stuck underground with no idea how to get out. What do I do?

This topic is for technical problems with the current release. You can find a solution to your problem here.