Testing 29 - Report issues here

does the same thing every time

http://www.videosprout.com/video?id=324db6ca-85fc-4a7f-8c07-feba0b8b81a5

I tried it in fullscreen and it gave the same reaction except it stayed until is screen over the light where the items are in the tutorial.

I can run live with np, but testing still crash.
Now i am in sanctuary, and the debug-tool say when i point at a conduit block, “warp_conduit_loading”.

1 Like

same and i narrows it down to a graphical issue cant say what tho it might be the conduit as i’m standing in front of it but i cant say much of what exactly is causing it

Heureka does your game do the same as mine

http://www.videosprout.com/video?id=324db6ca-85fc-4a7f-8c07-feba0b8b81a5 (idk if you can see that should do)

thank you Heureka when i used debug i got a error sting and it goes red on the conduit

Do you happen to remember what you were doing before this occurred?

Did the game crash or did you respawn, or was it something else?

1 Like

spitter killed me and i re spawn then it started crashing on me

I was digging stone in a mountain when it crashed.
Restarted and stuck in sanctuary.

when you use the debug menu do you get the red line of random numbers and letters? (error string)

like my pic up there ^

No…
But i closed the game and restarted, and get this conduit, with 2 planets.

But it worked to go throu.

1 Like

there is one the other planet is in the background :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah - that red line looks super strange. Something is wrong there.

1 Like

I died in lava, portal was stand on the lave sea-botton, died 3 times when trying to jump to safe ground.

Press ‘E’ and Bump the Warp.

2 Likes

@Dwarven-Stone-Bear we’ve uploaded a new version which will give us more information from your logs. Please try it out and send us your logs and we’ll take a look at it.

sorry i cut my network by accident xD

i would but it doesn’t seem to be creating them anymore…despite i still have the same prob well there is no dump at least

The log file is what has the additional information we want. The dump tells us where it is when it fails but the log will tell us what happening before then.

1 Like

Yeah i realised that after i posted xD

just uploading to my git hub

Great. Thanks :slight_smile: hopefully this will help us.

1 Like