The Boundless worlds have experienced another apocalypse! However, yet again, the worlds have risen from the ashes (that was quick) but they looks a bit different…
To be direct, the worlds have been wiped. Sorry… but the worlds look different in a good way now (crossing our fingers that you think so too) .
Unusual for us but we have updated the cplusplus on a Friday Here are the additions / changes.
- New worlds: Includes inverted slopes and a more alien world.
- Item props models added: meat, stick, seeds.
- Mould block now uses foliage system to look extra soft and gross and spore-y.
- Add a gentle wind to the ambient weather.
- Fixed a bug where regeneration data was not being saved.
Also, if everything goes well, you might see this in the mainline of Steam instead of the beta line. In other words, we are doing the ‘switch’
Note: Go check out the caves!
We are in the process of making the US servers live but you can play the US servers. It is now 1050 British Summer Time. The US servers should be ready by 1200 British Summer Time.