Thank you boundless! (happy to announce some news!)

Congrats again!
Some Sanskrit suggestions below which still sound fairly western but have nice meanings .

Deven, like a god
Jai, the victorious one
Lai, the beloved one
Mani, a gem/jewel
Tej, light lustrous radiant

2 Likes

You guys should name him DK

But not really. Don’t do that.

4 Likes

André — sometimes transliterated as Andre — is the French and Portuguese form of the name Andrew, and is now also used in the English-speaking world. It is a variation of the Greek name Andreas, a short form of any of various compound names derived from andr- ‘man, warrior’. The name is popular in Norway and Sweden.

its also works for belgium/holland just dont add 3000 our you gotta shake it like a polaroid picture

1 Like

Also popular in Scotland, due to St. Andrew being one of our patron saints.

Scottish Gaelic form is Anndra.

1 Like

Tldl; Sue.

3 Likes

Congratulations! That is an absolutely amazing story! Best wishes for you both and for the soon to arrive little one!

1 Like

I’m fond of Gordon, Gregory, Sebashtian, and Kropotkin… er… Tolstoy! Kropotkin! Tolstoy!.. I I I want to change my answer! (it’s sposed to be a funny riff on an soundclip meme)

also. Tig and Sol :smiley:

1 Like

The Baby Name should be “Mirai” means Future lol

1 Like

To @May-L04 should name yourself hostess when married lol I’m talking in game or on forums :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I own already a char named MrsHOST
I call that: quest completed :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Sam is the best name I ever had…

Nice says who us boundless people don’t have a sense of humor no one does that’s who

You really need to think more about how to form Your sentences, because it confuses me so often, and I’m surely not the only one :sweat_smile: Are You saying: “who says, we boundless people wouldn’t have sense of humor? No-one does.”?

5 Likes

@Fuzzybear1919 - I think your interaction with the grown-ups will improve a lot when you will start using those commas… I am not the only one having difficulties reading your posts :slight_smile:
It just takes a little more effort…

Regards,

3 Likes

It makes more sense if you read his posts in a Yoda voice…:thinking::rofl:

2 Likes

I would if I was taught more than what they are called

It’s OK bro don’t listen to may she’s pregnant don’t forget :rofl::shushing_face:

I better hide :face_with_hand_over_mouth::zipper_mouth_face::dizzy_face:

2 Likes

I can imagine the conversation with my teacher
Me: you need to teach us more about commas
Teacher: who gave you that idea
Me: well a bunch of people on the internet
Teacher::man_facepalming:

3 Likes

I think your teacher is broken :thinking:

Ps Google can be your teacher :wink:

Touche 10 chars

1 Like