Boundless Baby Boy Benjamin has been born!

it has happened, boundless baby benjamin has been born on Friday 24th :heart:
mother and baby are both healthy and doing great!
@May-L04
this thread is related to → Thank you boundless! (happy to announce some news!) - #163 by Smedley007

here’s a picture!
:heart:

this was still in the hospital.

67 Likes

Huge congrats!! :smiley: He is precious!! Just sent a PayPal gift to the address! :grin:

5 Likes

thank you! and thanks for the awesome gift much appreciated! :heart: and he is such a good boy hardly cries

4 Likes

Congratulations, he is so adorable. Can’t wait to watch the beginning bounds of Benjamin as he grows

6 Likes

Absolutely awesome :+1:
Now that’s some positive Boundless news I like to hear about!

6 Likes

thank you @Phyre-Fly and @Solaire!, yeah I will keep little updates overtime :heart:

4 Likes

:partying_face: :partying_face:

3 Likes

amazing!
huge congratulations to both you and @May-L04!
and finally someone of the actual age needing to wear a diaper :+1: lots of happy smelly pooping nappy changing times ahead

6 Likes

He’s so cute I’d send a gift but u know no allowance or credit/debit card type stuff

2 Likes

Congratulations! This is awesome! You are all awesome! :slight_smile:

Regards,

3 Likes

Congrats @HOST and @May-L04

Beautiful Baby Boy!

3 Likes

Congrats to you :partying_face: :balloon:
Welcome to Benjamin best life to you baby boy .

2 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::tada:

4 Likes

Ah, sweet summer child. Get your sleep now because you’re going to be unable to remember the sensation of “enough sleep” soon enough.

3 Likes

Aww, what a perfect little :two_hearts: angel! Glad to hear that May is doing great. Congrats to both of you!

3 Likes

there are people making customized plushies maybe you can make a bound animal as plush congratz on the baby
bob would say benjamin till the break of dawn :smiley:
keep him away from tv’s

2 Likes

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Congrats.

If this is your first my advice is that even if you would like To leave the hospital… Just dont. If they keep you day longer than you would like. Theres actually reason For it.

Hope everything goes Well with the baby!

4 Likes

Congrats :tada:

2 Likes

Aktubio Baby Boundless Boy! :fist:

3 Likes