Thank you Dev's guilds are awesome becuase

When guilds arrived it was a bit confusing
and i started shouting need it bigger (wich i still want :wink: )but i forgot to thank you guys for all the stuff that worked :slightly_frowning_face:
now i started using it i would like to say i love it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
also the options you added to beacons are very good
all the stuff i needed to organize builders is provided
biggest thank you for that ow and me seeing the fuel off beacons very epic all this stuff makes playing the game better and easyer for my type off player
less organizing chatting more building and fun

feel free to use my post to leave behind more thank you notes devā€™s need that stuff to keep em motivated :grin:

8 Likes

Thanks!

We are looking at the Guild member limit. (There are some performance / cost issues we need to consider.)

You might be amused / terrified to hear that whilst Guilds were on Testing weā€™d set the member limit to 20 to help with testingā€¦ guess what nearly got released to live without being resetā€¦ yepā€¦ the limit. Eak.

10 Likes

omg that would have been absolute chaos and backlash if that happened

1 Like

Hubs got on specifically to make our guild The Nobodies. XD

Was a bit confusing at first but it is nice and I feel so much better knowing weā€™re secure from being absorbed.

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Yeah I must admit that I wasnā€™t too thrilled about the guild update because I mostly play solo. But I ended up joining a guild (honestly for the perks), but Iā€™ve actually ended up enjoying it. I donā€™t quite know what it is, but for some reason I feel like thereā€™s some new life breathed in the game.

EDIT, and I also actually enjoy being in a guild. Iā€™m not sure why I didnā€™t do it earlier.

4 Likes

I was the same for a long time, but have now found playing solo as part of a group to be the most fun.

Also +1 to the OP. I see lots of posts demanding certain features be tweaked, changed, or removed, but a ā€œThank you for the things you did wellā€ is certainly a welcome change, and I agree 100%. Thanks guys.

1 Like

Iā€™m happy with how the guilds are right now :slight_smile: It should be a guild. i think if it becomes bigger it would be more a community and missing the point of the guilds.

Tnx for the update is sweet and better then i though it would be

Guilds make me much more attached to my characters. Itā€™s given me renewed interest in getting multiple skillsets on one char instead of growing a stable of alts. Thatā€™s really good for the game IMO!

1 Like