The City of Steam-Open to the public

The only way that will work is if you take ownership of all of those plots going all the way up including the ones that are needed for the bridge.

Me and @MrGamer117 agreed on the following:

I am perfectly ok with MrGamer117 having the blue plots. I dont need them in any way.
The green ones I would like to have. We arrange an entrance to the shop on the corner of the tower on the top one in the image. I plot an extra plot under the road that MrGamer also can use.

What do you think about that Cookviper?

1 Like

Sounds good to me, however, since the road design hasn’t been finalized and completed I would like to retain ownership of those plots until the road is complete, but I can add you to the Beacon so that you can start building your shop.

2 Likes

I also have plans to create a giant cave that the lake goes inside of with a very large steam punk ship that is halfway sitting inside the cave which Will be directly underneath the Canon. But I would like an access point to the cave from the city and I think your shop under the road might be a perfect candidate for that.

3 Likes

I’m torn. I don’t like the color of the iron next to the yellowish brick on the road…but I like that brick…but I don’t wanna replace the iron with copper cuz I don’t like how the copper looks on the road either. I’m failing miserably at this road design. I want the road to stick out by using different colored material from the buildings but at the same time it has to go well with the iron lights, and yellow, grey, and dark grey don’t look nice together. :weary:

1 Like

pharaoNai is building this at the end off aquatopia

1 Like

hmm you need me telling you whats ugly :slight_smile:
gonna come soon to help but was busy with aquatopia’s expansion number 4 lol

the wooden road was looking good btw but not the two tone in the wood
the color combination in the screenshots are all rong lol its never gonna match :smile: with the whitish bricks

2 Likes

I would prefer to keep the road as simple as possible. It could always be dressed up with crates and mock street vendors.

3 Likes

I picked a spot for my house/shop - provisional choice. I left a sign there. Let me know if it’s alright there.

2 Likes

@boundmore anywhere you pick should be fine.
@KKBell I agree. Let’s keep the road simple and use the brick stones in the middle and wood for the rest without a two tone. Thanks guys :grin:

1 Like

Cool that is a wicked idea I’m down for you thinking that the shop will be a good spot.

Also I plan to extend downwards one plot then build a medium chamber to act as a club room for an exclusive group for the richest people to get the hardest to get tools and to act as a cool hangout spot for auctions. What do you think?
(it would be an underground hangout/club and auction room)

Hey @Swede and @Cookviper you’s capable of hopping on at this time to help plan out my shop and start working on it.

well I have just hopped off but I will see yous tomorrow when I can play in the morning for my timezone and joins you’s

No, but i need to buy bricks with a reasonable price as i need them in huge bulks so current market prices are hard for me to afford lol

@Cookviper

Where I’m building, I’m missing a plot going up so I can’t progress upwards with the left (looking from the street) part of my house.

Please let me know when you will possibly be in game so we can deplot the area and I can place my own beacon and plot the site.

hey you guys capable of getting on?

@Swede
@Cookviper

hey cooks can you let me know if you gonna hop in or not im designing canon but need more head clearance

if ya post yes i can start building :slight_smile:

Ok I just hopped on and added more plots above the canon and some other areas that needed it. Heres the thing though…Im running out of plots. So instead of waiting until you guys finish your builds I might have to let you take ownership early. I trust that you’ll stick to the theme of the city so at some point maybe tomorrow evening, hopefully I can jump on and de-plot your areas for you if you’re available. Until then you should have enough areas plotted to continue building. Sorry I havent been available much lately. Ive got a busy week/month. But im loving how things are turning out. Andysav is building a house above one of the corners of the street because there were a ton of plots covering trees above the street there which wouldve been wasted plots simply to restrict regen, so instead andy said hed build his house above the street which will take care of that problem. under his house will be a pass through so the street can continue through. It looks like somebody started doing the same thing near the end of the road at the top of the mountain but we dont need one at that location. There werent any trees there.

3 Likes

I can claim up to 500 plots if you’d like to keep things progressing? Let me know and we can sort it out over the week.

2 Likes